The Arab Spring

Now that the dust has (somewhat) settled
Was it a good thing? did it achieve its results? was it a bad thing? simply a series of CIA coups? did it make the situation in the arab world better or worse?
Very interested to hear what MENA anons think.

Attached: Infobox_collage_for_MENA_protests.png (1500x1125, 3.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Tunisian_constitutional_referendum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was 100% a series of coups funded, planned, and executed by US orgs (CIA included.) The most notable feature of the Arab spring was that the CIA utilized connections within mutt social media companies to promote regime change rather than resorting to old media, which is why so many people thought that they were organic. The CIA was doing the whole "russian bot" thing way before Russia.

What makes you say that? a lot of the countries it was done in had actually good relations with the US, and it even spread to the saudis at one point, although it didn't really do much other than some protests.

bump

CIA/Mossad OP #4816756715, next.

Attached: 1658010108743.jpg (640x537, 53.6K)

It only worked in Tunisia
The rest went to hell

>The rest went to hell
I heard it did some good in algeria and morocco too, didn't completely solve all the problems though.
Yeah... in iraq's case it was adding more fuel to the fire when it desperately needed more stability, plus daesh came in and took advantage of it, not fun.

with all the food shortages this winter, expect a new arab spring coming soon

the main objective was to completely destabilize europe with a constant stream of refugees

I really do not think democracy is the best option for Arab countries

We fought 11 years for democracy but now retards in my countries voted in a referendum to abolish it. Sand niggers will stay sand niggers.

Egypt narrowly escaped a civil war, while yemen and libya had their national leaders assassinated and their countries are still in a state of civil war.

>country suffers from shitty dictatorial lack of state structure
>spontaneous sperg out heavily influenced by neighbouring countries waging proxy war (Saudis, Iranians) tears down the previous state and doesn’t really offer an alternative
>revolt fails
>back full-circle to shitty dictatorship that lacks structure
Many such cases

this one?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Tunisian_constitutional_referendum

looks like the results aren't out yet.

Officially out today in the evening but there are already polls, 25% participation rate (only the faggots who support the president voted) and 92% voted yes for a constitution that gives infinite power to the president.

Democracy doesn't work with brown people, simple as. Assad or Saudi type is best for them

Attached: 538eaa00cfd085b4.jpg (1077x1521, 360.87K)

Libya was entirely destroyed at the behest of the western global hegemony because ghaddafi

was a threat due to wanting to move away from the petrodollar and create a pan African currency limiting western influences of the continent

why boycott a referendum which is legally binding? it's only worthwhile for illegal meme referendums like Catalan independence

stfu you disgusting pedo, no one gives a shit about your mongoloid opinion
It's just autism, also the polling place were retardely for me and alot of ppl I know we had to have to drive like 20-30mn if we wanted to vote. Only ppl who were very motivated to do so went to vote.

retardedly distributed*

Yet you people still voted for a secular dictator a la Assad, curious

I fucking wish he was a secular dictator, he is a schizo pan arabist weirdo who reads iranian books and hates the us, typical third world low iq anti imperialism.

they were shitholes
they still are shitholes