DUDE NOTHING MATTERS SO JUST BE GAY LMAO

>DUDE NOTHING MATTERS SO JUST BE GAY LMAO
Reddit the movie, if nothing matters there's no reason to follow progressivism, this is just tactical nihilism, you use it to destroy what you don't like but don't apply it consistently because it would destroy things that you value

Attached: FMs4VNQUcAEfYES.jpg (829x1200, 381.49K)

It got really deep when they became rocks. I almost cried

This movie is for retarded trans people. Dude hot dog hands

Based. I have no idea what this movie is about btw

>tactical nihilism
I like that one, that's pretty much modern internet philosophy in a nutshell

Several ppl seriously told me that this is the best film they ever saw, better than shawshank and everything. What's going on? It's a quipping marvel movie only without the brands.

>It got really deep when they became rocks
It was just "dude we're like, so hecking small, like so meaningless" nigga, who tfw cares if there's a bunch of stuff out there, it's just stuff, idk why people get existential crisis because of the size of the universe

“Greatest sci-fi movie since The Matrix” - Reddit

shawshank is just good, not great. stop basing your taste off of imdb lists.

>its a quip movie

No its not retard

>Hot dog hands are Le funny

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-094957.png (720x495, 341.33K)

Seethe harder, incel. This is the kino of the decade.
>tactical nihilism
Why are incels so obsessed with this phrase? I have never heard a normal person use it

Yes, chud, they are.

Sounds almost like a life of pi remake, quirky zoomer edition.

Nowadays anyone who lives by these values happily go from "phony unfazed" mode back to "phony outrage" just to see eyebrows raised at their being inconsistent. They do it as a marker of authority since what authority isn't contradictory and making their enemy overturn every rock.

No, it's optimistic nihilism. Nothing matters and that's why everything matters.

>Why are incels so obsessed with this phrase?
Because it is the most common modus operandi of the progressive, use nihilism to erode tradition while protecting contemporary values from it, basically
>Why do you care if people are gay, we're all just a bundle of atoms bumping into each other anyway, but you have to support LGBTQ because... YOU JUST DO OKAY

I am not sure who is trolling who anymore with this movie

>Sounds almost like a life of pi remake
Why? I don't see the similarity

You are mentally ill. I have never seen progressives advocate their position this way. You watched one episode of Rick&Morty and extrapolated all this nonsense from it. Seek help.

I quip movie might imply this was funny. This movie is not funny.

>Nothing matters and that's why everything matters
Most retarded thing I've ever heard

>Missing the point this badly
The entire point is that it's a rebuke of nihilism.

Marvel really rotted peoples brains if they enjoyed this shit

life of pi was: no religion matters, every religion matters, all religions at once matters.

Except that they use nihilism to erode tradition and enable lesbianism, nihilism is only applied to what is viewed as right wing while progressive views are left intact

>Being gay bad because magic sky daddy says so
Wow! What a compelling philosophy... NOT

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my seat for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Le epin multiverse so quirky lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

>Being gay good because... IT JUST IS OKAY

Filtered.

im tired of this shitposting, why cant you guys discuss movies without mentoning reddit, jews, gays, and black people?

If this film was an anime that no one watched Any Forums would have loved it.

>>Being gay bad because... IT JUST IS OKAY

Attached: 1636879353541.jpg (1024x767, 245.42K)

Being gay is good because being true to yourself and finding someone you love is the key to happiness. Not that I expect a kissless chudcel to understand

>if nothing matters there's no reason to follow progressivism
Progressiveism is just live and let live.
Traditionalism is worshipping every word of a book. Maybe preserving muh white race too.
One is more nihilistic than the other.

I thought the point of life of pi was that it doesn't matter if religion itself is true or not because what really matters is the fact that it produces a very tangible and real effect on the practitioner that is valuable

Take your meds, schizo

Why should I care about the happiness of other people, psychopaths feel very happy an realized when they brutally murder others, I don't give a fuck about their happiness and want them locked up because their acts are repulsive, it's the same with homos

There is one reference in the bible to how gayness is bad, in between how wearing mixed fabrics and working on a sunday are equally bad. Chuds of course only care about this single passage of the bible.