SEBORHEIC

SEBORHEIC

DERMATITIS!

Attached: IMG_7663.png (750x500, 629.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SebDerm/
simpleskincarescience.com/pityrosporum-folliculitis-treatment-malassezia-cure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cursed me? I've had dermatitis for the last months

NINTENDO!

Attached: IMG_7664.jpg (750x375, 117.7K)

HABEAS CORPUS

Attached: GinnyWeasley_WB_F5_GinnyWeasleyPointingWand_Still_080615_Land.jpg (2560x1707, 354.41K)

cut all sugar you fatty

This faggy stick sparkly fighting never did and never will look cool.

It took me 10 years to find a doc/treatment that worked. Good luck lol

What worked for you user I'm near 30 and still get red skin and spots

Elaborate, I got this shit dermatitis like two years ago in a small patch just below my right nostril and it's fucking annoying to remove the dead skin every morning and balm that shit thoroughly. Wanna get rid of it

I would rather get fucked in the ass

GYNECOMASTIA

Attached: IMG_7666.jpg (3650x2200, 2.09M)

Attached: CRYPTO.gif (640x300, 2.03M)

reddit.com/r/SebDerm/
simpleskincarescience.com/pityrosporum-folliculitis-treatment-malassezia-cure/

these are the best resources on the internet for it. as for what worked, i dont really know because i got a cream to put on my face at night and a different one for the morning and they're "proprietary blends" I guess. Basically it's a formula that the doc has the pharmacy make on order. Before that I'd tried everything from azelaic acid, cortecosteroids, anti fungals etc etc. 3 other docs and probably 15-20 products in total and the best I got was 6 months of relief when I used selsun blue.

The bottom line with this is that it's chronic, it's about as far from 1 size fits in terms of treatments as possible and it'll likely take you a long time to get it under control because of that. Shit sucks.

Did you purge with the creams that worked for you? I'd rather kill myself than purge for another 6 weeks

>ITS PINNED TO MY SCROTUUUUUM

I'm not sure what purging is tbqh. I'd go into the shower and then just rub the parts that were flaking and it'd all come off. My skin would be smooth but the entire area around my nose would be very red until that slightly rougher/uneven layer of skin reformed and then started flaking again.

Nizoral is the only thing that worked for me. I expect it to stop working soon and make a resurgence though.

>its stardawg crossed with sour diesel PGR hydro

Attached: IMG_7667.gif (300x169, 377.29K)

>"pityrosporum folliculitis, Harry. Also known as the baldlet enchantment, only bald wizards dare to use it, I only know one person with his head full of hair and good genes who survived to it."
>"who?"
>"it's you"

Attached: 143143089234234503476543.jpg (3650x2200, 882.42K)

Attached: dumbledore1643659348814.jpg (769x1400, 221.68K)

I began getting this shit sperg up my entire asshole and balls, if there is a god hes a goddamn sick fuck and I hope his angel haram gets raped by hindu god niggers