India's economic development is literally built on call centres trying to sell you shit you don't need...

>India's economic development is literally built on call centres trying to sell you shit you don't need, Tech-Support and phone-scamming.
Lmao.
You know the writer is trying to sound nice, but even the African Union has quotas on each member having to build their manufacture-for-export sectors and public infrastructure every few years and as a result the countries that aren't getting ass-raped by civil conflict are markedly improving.

As china moves to tech manufacturing and service wagie economy as their population ages, all that industrial capacity that should have gone to India is going to skip right over and go to fucking Africa, Because India has never bothered to build any infrastructure to support anything more then call centres
LMAO

Attached: IndiaCallCentreDevelopment.jpg (631x414, 225.87K)

Are there like unironically Chinese shill zhangs living in western countries beyond first generation? Always baffled me they have to larp this badly to find an identity

Attached: 9106B807-F8E3-4D53-A51B-BEF5C11081C0.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

The West is backing India. The USA prints money out of thin air. India will become rich for this reason alone.

There are, and they blame their own failures on a racist imperialist system while glorifying their parent's homeland without ever going there to see how it really is.

What? triggered that you live in a crumbling Anglo-Saxon settler regime? While China a THRIVING multi-millenary civilisation, steams ahead as the new core of human development.

It's not china's fault to help pay for Americans bad decisions and bad life choices.
Eventually when your economy has completely crumbled amid inflation, shortages, fuel prices and debt will you realise you can not eat Sinophobic racist propaganda.

Just look at the Tiangong, collapsing Eurotrash and Anglo space agencies pushed China out of the ISS, So China built a new station for exploring the stars, that took a fat deuce on their Anglo claptrap inventions.

Failure?
Just look at the Test scores of Asian and specifically Chinese students at even the worst Anglo-Saxon / yt universities (Which all have long been overtaken by China as favoured scientific destinations anyway) They beat everyone else by miles.

This fear lead to the yt Anglo-Saxon state complex passing Discriminatory anti-asian laws which they call 'affirmative action' - Made on the premise of encouraging more 'blacks' and South-American yt's to attend university, this instead cruelly effectively caps the test scores of Chiense and asian students.

Not to mention the culture of violence the Asianphobic and specifically Sinophobic Neo-Stresserist propaganda of the western Anglo murder machine has produced.
We have elderly women being thrown in front of trains and Asian cab drivers being shot by armed thugs in Chicago while picking up fares skiers and ice-skaters being spat on and beatings everywhere.

The rapidly collapsing in value US dollar that will soon not be able to sustain trade at all?

lol

Just look at the STABILITY offered by the RMB and China in comparison to the rapidly hyperinflating USD global trade system.

Collapsing Anglo-Saxon shithole v. Thriving Multi-Millenary civilisation state.

I hope you're right, I hate pajeets, Turks and wh*te "people" so much. I support China and want a Chinese gf to promote future good relations between us neighbours (Pakistan and China) and allied nations.

t. Paul Keating

how can you write this kind of some with no self awareness wtf.

*stuff

>India's economic development is literally built on call centres trying to sell you shit you don't need, Tech-Support and phone-scamming.

Indian economic growth is not just call centres.

Lots of "services" that India offers include things like VLSI design. NVIDIA puts Pajeets to design their circuitry for a given spec, then that circuitry is sent to Taiwan/Korea for fabrication. I think we're a pretty big player in this field.

The other thing where India shines is in production of cheap generic drugs, aka pharmaceuticals.

Lastly of course, is things like construction, steel and cement production for example which India is only behind China.

I would decolonise your mind of all the Anglo propaganda you've clearly been indulging in.
Unlike India, which due to them still allowing yt manipulation of their economy still stagnates and languishes as a post-feudal regime, China has singlehandedly in only two generations turned itself into the global pole of human advancement.

The future is literally being made in cities like Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing while the Anglosphere and E.U crashes and burns.

Indonesia and the rest of the ASEAN would be rise to heed the fact of China's rise and see their place in it instead of remaining panws in the schemes of Anglo and Japanese island people to disrupt pan-Eurasian integration and unity.

Actually you'd be surprised to see how much Pajeet code is present everywhere. In Airbus, In Boeing, in GTA 5, in Windows. Lots of finance and banking software is produced by likes of Infosys and others.

Used to be bad back in the mid-2000’s, but now you can get phones that block them.
Haven’t had a call from them in 7 or 8 years, whereas back in mid/late 2000’s those twats would be calling me 3 or 4 times a day.

how do you know so much about this stuff?

>EVERYONE IS CHINESE AHHHHHH
God Americans are mentally ill

yes I know, that's why boeing planes kept crashing due to the autopilot malfunction

Attached: 2010_Percent_labor_employment_in_India_by_its_economic_sectors.png (2880x1796, 238.84K)

Boeing tried to moneymaxx by hiring Wipro to do the job and didn't include instructions that included changes in the MCAS module.

The fault is entirely on Boeing for being cheapskates. There are plenty of Indian companies that specialize in aircraft guidance software like Cyient which provides software for both Indian Air force and Airbus

india was 15 years late to develop mixed market economics compared to china thats basically the lag we see in data

Attached: GDP Growth Projections for 2050.png (1166x1514, 442.83K)