Jurassic Gay

>franchise has gay interracial couple 25 years ago
>pander anyway
lmao

Attached: 1653296613775.jpg (828x887, 501.92K)

>zoomers and SJWs have literally never seen any movies from the 80s or 90s

How are they gonna shove it in in a way that they can cut it for china release? Quick scene where she wakes up next to another woman and walks away?

>How are they gonna shove it in in a way that they can cut it for china release?
this user thinks ahead lmao

I hate Hollywood! I hate Hollywood! I absolutely hate Hollywood! I hate them!Gnvwy

The bisexual character is a dinosaur.

What I hate about this fake wokeness is the self awareness of the audience. It’s like they know they’re being pandered to and yet they still don’t care just consume and get the dopamine and twitter points. That’s the scary part.

im sure that will be an intergral part of the character that will leave audiences with more understanding of what it is like to be bi then they had before

hollywood realized people will eat anything if you just put it in an established franchise.
China is the only reason she isnt trans

but will she be on the China poster??

I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: D72C8BD193A5403F9601869CD8F1D3A8.gif (145x261, 1.74M)

it's literally the only way gay shit appears in pg13 action blockbusters in current year, it's not a crazy conjecture

the best part is that very few people like it. they demonstrate this by their actions. move away from blacks. send their kids to schools without blacks. don't engage with blacks. eating this shit up is their form of penance.

There is no self awareness. They still see themselves as le epic rebels fighting the power. When a giant corporation panders to them, they see that as a small victory, but still consider the corporation to be an antagonist. Most are completely oblivious to the fact that they are in fact servants of the regime.

Bump

How is this news? It would have been groundbreaking like 30 years ago.

>franchise has gay interracial couple 25 years ago
wot?

Dinosaurs?

Attached: Roland Tembo (Pete Postlethwaite) y Ajay Sidhu (Harvey Jason) en El mundo perdido. Jurassic Park - Cine de Escritor.png (476x360, 256.42K)

>DeWanda

Attached: BibFortunaHS-ROTJ.png (816x816, 1.21M)

The dinosaurs have been transgender since the first movie.

retard