Bill Mahar based?

Bill Mahar based?

Attached: Average Marvel Fan.jpg (645x638, 68.79K)

Many redditors are unironically the worst of humanity all gathered up into one place. You'll find the worst of every department of humanity in the cespool of absolute degeneracy. And the worst part is that they think it's the absolute opposite, they believe they're paragons of moral virtue and true intellectuals, they're so repulsive, I can't help but hate them honestly.

Nah, he's still a kike. I'm not so uni-dimensional that someone hating the same things I hate makes me like that person

People should dislike Maher because he's an unlikable bastard. His latest forays into being objective are only because the liberal side of things is so far off base he knows they're going to be blasted to oblivion come midterms and likely the next election so he's jumping ship like the rat he is.

Whats the video in question? Sounds pretty based.

leddit is a massive site with lots of user created sub-forums. Its like claiming 2x4chan was a baneposting site because of /bane/

nice downvote op

so, he’s not based at all. he can occasionally be based like in this instance, but the vast majority of the time he’s complete cringe

That redditor is guaranteed to be happier in life than most of the trash here

Martin Scorsese is far, far more offensive.

Cringe

>stan lee is dead! that means you're not allowed to say anything mean about him as it's disrespectful or something

Attached: 1637189461549.png (491x567, 96.34K)

basado

>people who literally watch anime and bitch endlessly about how forever alone they are pretend a man with a wife who enjoys his life is doing it wrong
Kill yourselves. You're "unironically" worse than redditors, and far more repetitive.

Yeah the whole
>it's called being a decent human being sweaty! you're killing grandma!
>also here look at this mother of 4 who died after she didn't get the jab and I stalked her Facebook and grabbed some of her posts badmouthing the heckin government!
didn't really sit right with me. Im not claiming to be some paragon of all that's right but I've never got up and grandstander about how virtuous I am either

Maher has always been arrogant as humanly possible. He just now figured it out?

>Its like claiming 2x4chan was a baneposting site because of /bane/
>implying it's not

Well I did say there's the worst of every department in there didn't I? Quite the variety

going on this sub is a guaranteed laugh every time

Attached: 33253AD3-F441-4A12-9DEF-810E663400BF.jpg (828x1129, 414.19K)

>leddit is a massive site with lots of user created sub-forums
Dude not anymore. Used to be some good subs where you could go to watch people die or r/niggers was a gold mine of retarded apes doing retarded ape things but they banned any wrong think and now it's just a circle jerk of sucking off the establishment

That redditor is a typical arrogant midwit and since maher mostly agreed with him he didn't notice it.

go tell him that on reddit instead of asking here for support, npc.
any movies for this feel besides Problem Child 1 and 2

His "wife" is cheating on him.

>get called a manchild
>act like a manchild

I doubt it.

The source material isn’t a problem. The movies aren’t good on their own

You can pretend, and try to deny the truth. But you know we're right, you weasel. Stop projecting and go back.

jej

Attached: 71E1902D-3D00-4764-9CAA-2AE27B532E12.jpg (828x330, 153.41K)

There's nothing wrong with enjoying a comic book movie if they where simply designed as products to be consumed, but considering the insidious marketing of western entertainment, fuck all western media and that's not some support of Chinese media, considering the 2 are often in bed together, fuck them too.

The problem isn't about the maturity, it's as basic as self respect, you're a doormat if you know how much they look down on you and you still give them your money because you're desperate for it anyway.

>Gamer_Runner_1983
Kek

Jesus Christ, Billy really did touch a nerve didn't he lmao

>Kill yourselves. You're "unironically" worse than redditors, and far more repetitive.
doreen is that you? i thought you killed yourself

Attached: average reddit mod.jpg (1034x685, 195.21K)

My thoughts exactly.

>religious retarded parents abuse their kids and wonder why they aren't loving them
LMAO

To be honest leddit probably has a higher percentage of users who are well adjusted normalfags than Any Forums does. Not a bad thing necessarily, normalfags have ruined this site.

No he's nothing more than an old man yelling at clouds now. What I find ironic is he has come out saying there's too much political division these days and everyone is being so nasty to each other when he's been there since day one with the gas can an lighter calling out the political right non-stop and calling them every name under the sun. But, now that people are sick of the bullshit and are finally getting angry and violent about injustices he's all "can't we just get along and respect each other viewpoints?" You can't have it both ways, Bill.

>blaming Stan Lee for the Marvel movies
>for that matter, thinking it's a hot take that the Marvel movies are anything but easy-watching entertainment
>being such a fart-huffing pseud that you are unable to see something you consider to be low-brow without making performatively hating it your identity

really this is just another way you can identify Bill Maher being much less intelligent than he thinks he is. He spends so much time acting smug about making extremely obvious comments, while still missing very obvious holes in his worldview.
>hmmm, is it that liberal California is grooming children, or that conservative Ohio is suppressing them?
>it must be a black and white answer!
>what was that about left-handedness, you say?

Attached: maher.jpg (1080x1460, 283.99K)

you always get one redditor coming out the woodwork seething

The reality is there's a lot of normal, decent people who want to express themselves on Reddit, but most the site is heavily censored by a cliche of a dozen or so "super mods" who literally spend their lives combing Reddit and deleting anything they don't like, which is pretty much anything right of Bernie Sanders

He's right that Maher is arrogant and all that but honestly fuck comic book shit

>take his LGBTQP pin off his jacket
>NOOOOOOO IM BEING FUCKING OPPRESSED
judging by the username this “man” is wel into adulthood

>innocent merchants trying to make a living
lmfao

>bringing up atheism in a "Maher is based" jerkoff thread
uhhhh, user? You sure about this

Attached: religulous.jpg (474x474, 54.29K)

>region has a higher level of tolerance and acceptance of people and a population 30million+
>region has lower level of acceptance and tolerance and has a third the population
>region with the higher level of acceptance has a "higher" level of people outside of the norm compared to the region with lower acceptance
>must be that they're grooming them and not the fact they allow them to express themselves more freely
Bill Maher is a tool.

>temple merchants trying to make a living.

Attached: 1647192305614.jpg (300x296, 18.11K)

genuinely every single thing he listed is based

We all hate our lives in different ways

>bash me ONE OF HIS VIEWERS
does this dude have schizophrenia? does he think Maher is physically coming out of the TV to scold him personally for being a manbaby?

Bill may never be based but you will never be a woman.

He can probably be okay with that. You on the other hand...

I got banned from a sub forum simply for saying I don't like it when a white character gets race swapped, no hostility or bad language, you're not allowed to say that.

>systemic child rape through secret powerful societies is based
I thought you guys hated those pizzagate pedo types?

pathetic

who is “you guys”? pizzagate isn’t real