Why does India shill so hard for Russia?

Why does India shill so hard for Russia?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-25 232337.png (1281x829, 951.95K)

Indians literally NEED to constantly praise venerate and worship something, they have the biggest inferiority complex of all time, they are constantly searching for boots to lick and masters to enslave them.

Being against the system that dominates the world is a cope by thirdies to resist the colonialism they never were able to back in the day.
Of course it's misguided as fuck, but god forbid any population be completely rational.

India and China are both in a dick sucking contest for Russia so they can one up the other.

I doubt either are sending Russia billions of dollars the way we are with Ukraine though.

LatAms and Africans are also watching these videos and praising Russia and memeing about NATO being the bad guys.

Man you guys really fucked up the reputation of the West, didn't you?

>LatAms and Africans are also watching these videos and praising Russia
Oh no not the heckin bots and profiles on youtube that any government can make a swarm of in a matter of minutes.

Your invasion of Ukraine fucked up, and you are being exterminated by China. Your fight is at home R*ssoid not in europe.

Attached: 1649774801111.jpg (1938x1936, 633.63K)

because Russia is their biggest ally

Kievan Rus does two things for us,

1. Oil and Fertilizer
2. Keeping Northern Eurasia unstable

2nd point is important because it ruins it for Middle Kingdom. Before the Kievan Rus invasion of Banderaland, there was a real risk that there might be some kind of a Middle Kingdom - Lederhosen alliance. Massive no no for India. Can't let lederhosens team up with Middle Kingdom.

Banderaland is now getting hit by artillery, and New Silk Route aka BRI is ruined in the Northern hemisphere.

I'm not Russian you moron. Just pointing this out given how many latam and mena flags praise Russia here and on youtube.

people praise pedophiles and rapists on here. I wouldn't count anything on Any Forums as a representative of people.

Russia is a true fren unlike the West that has bipolar disease. I hope you the West collapses. India, Russia, China, the BRICS shall rule.

Russia likes China more than you.

No, you stupid fucking Paj33t.

We don't need the Wect to collapse. It's not in our interests. Where would our exports to? Chinks don't need sweatshop coding, drugs and manufacturing, they do it themselves.

And Kievan Rus, Cartel Land, and AIDS Land is too broke to afford our services that allow us to export $300-400 billion dollars annually.

BRICS is a meme, for now.

You guys aren't friends though. Friends are for women. Men have business associates and partners.

Catherine the Great was Prussian THOUGHEVER

That's fine. The collapse of west will trigger the greatest self dependency movement we've ever seen. Over time, we'll turn out fine. Just need to learn Mandarin. Ni hao, bhenchod.

I don’t know much about Indias history but it blew my mind when I was watching all of their English speaking YouTube news anchors blaming the US for “extending the suffering of the Ukrainian people by giving them weapons” and “forcing Russia to invade Ukraine”.

That’s a wild fucking view of the world and it’s certainly intriguing.

Attached: 33521227-0AC6-4EDB-A0A2-E29F9EC5473C.jpg (1200x858, 171.43K)

China closed a massive gas deal with them right before they invaded and paid 10s of billions up front for gas they are not getting for years.

India is also buying far more gas just to flip It to Europe.

It isn’t something for nothing. But it’s something.

Oh and I also saw this specific news lady do a segment where she said that the US being willing to provide Australia with nuclear submarines was an example of Anglo/White supremacy and that India deserved nuclear technology transfers from America. She doesn’t really explain why but she was quite upset and also said France was a better partner anyway (even though the US has never offered or even considered giving nuclear subs to India).

India is buy oil in exchange for medicines, tea, and other raw materials. It's like the good old days of Soviet Union when India and the USSR used to do bartering coz both were barred from the international banking system.

It understandable why they would side with russia over nato, many of them had their countries exploited by westeen colonialism in the past and these grievances are deeply rooted.

I see. How does that work exactly?

>many of them had their countries exploited by westeen colonialism in the past and these grievances are deeply rooted.
paj33t tier logic
I side with Kievan Rus in this conflict because they're the ones with oil and Fertilizer not because tea sippers ruled by country some gorillion years ago which I don't even remember coz I wasn't even born back then

The GAE has overtaken your mind amerijeet. Watch some Zakir Naik and free yourself from this tragedy.

I wanna fuck her.