Were they a couple?

despite watching this movie countless times i never for a second thought they were together - but apparently it's well established that they are? have i been mandela'd

Attached: jp.jpg (275x183, 9.16K)

The sex scenes on top of dinosaur bones didn't tip you off?

the only real scene showing them in a romantic relationship was cut from the movie

I never got that either. Which is why Jurassic Park 3 didn't bother me and I never understood why it made people seethe.

Yes they were a couple but the whole character growth shit to get over is that he hated kids. He wasn't about them, they annoyed him, he had preconceived notions and it was damaging to their relationship because SHE wanted to be a mother.

By the end he's grown as a man. Not sure if they were actually married because she still had her maiden name (Ellie Sadler or whatever), but perhaps it was only for professional purposes.

yes and it was WRONG

>this is a 24 year old woma

i would have thought after narrowly escaping getting eaten by dinosaurs i might hug or kiss my partner

why did they make her look so old?

Pretty sure when Malcolm and Grant are in the stopped car during the storm, Malcolm says something like "Are you and Ellie..." and Grant just says "Yeah".

goldblum asks if she's available and Grant replies "Why?" which always seemed kind of ambiguous to me

i always took it as they were in that "will they won't they" sort of grey area after knowing each other for a long while.

>that scene in JP3 where it cuts to grant playing with a kid and you think it’s his but it’s then revealed he’s just watching Ellie’s child with someone else

He says that before. I just looked up the transcript, here's the exchange

Malcolm- By the way, Dr. Sattler... um, she's not, like, available, is she?

Grant- Why?

Malcolm- Yeah, I'm sorry. You two are...

Grant- Yeah.

I always thought Grant just didn't want her to end up with Malcolm so he said they were together to get him to back off. Or Grant and Ellie were considering a relationship but it hadn't really started, they seemed too professional together to be together romantically. W804d

>were they a couple?
??????????????????????????
Their entire character dynamic is deciding whether they're gonna have a family together or not. Their entire scene of opening dialogue covers this.
Wtf? This is a 40 years old movie, just watch the movie and you'll know.

I'd couple with her, of you get what I'm saying.

>red shirt with blue undershirt
>blue shirt with red kerchief
brah only couples dress like this

>She's uh ah uh t-t-tuh ah uh tenacious.
>You have no idea.

They aren’t talking about having children with each other explicitly, just about having children in general.

No?