This is it. This is our last stand. Too long we've been attacked. Too long our culture has been destroyed...

This is it. This is our last stand. Too long we've been attacked. Too long our culture has been destroyed. Too long our traditions persecuted, our heritage spat on. We've lost so many battles, humiliated far too many times. Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Ghostbusters, He-Man, The Last of Us, Saints Row, Santa Inc and soon The Lord of the Rings. Enough is enough. This Gadget shit is disgusting, it's sick. And even worse it's blatantly shoved in our faces.

Attached: In-the-new-Chip-and-Dale-Gadget-married-Zipper-and.jpg (800x533, 83.43K)

You didn’t even mention Star Trek you aren’t a real fan.

This, bros. They are literally genociding our race. I’m literally shaking right now.

Star Trek was always pozzed. The original liberal agenda pusher.

samefag

Quit trying to get retards to shoot up grocery stores for you, you evil piece of shit.

What are you gonna do about it goy?

Attached: b2780x1450.jpg (1450x1450, 283.88K)

She wasn't just a cartoon mouse God damn it she was so much more

enough of this corporate generated (((outrage))). fuck off back to whatever cesspool you crawled out of mouse shill

Attached: netflix customers come to feed.jpg (1200x800, 153.18K)

its a leftypol false flag. he posts this often

Have you considered self immolation as a form of protest?

You're a retarded newfag who doesn't know what samefag means.

I agree I hate this movie

I love how you fuckers are losing it over this.

Is this whole fly controversy ironic? I am not interested in watching since it looks like Space Jam 2 but i've seen lots of threads about people seemingly outraged at a funny cartoon pairing.

it’s her pet in the show you dumbfuck

It's a schizo Chud false flagging as leftypol. He's posted this shit before, it's posted as obvious bait to shit on liberals and pretend this what they think of Any Forums users.

I didn't see the show, matter of fact i didn't see Disney cartoons when i was a brat.

Kill you

It's a schizo coomer larping as a chud larping as a leftypol user.

That’s not remotely true

Attached: 46CE2E2C-7D19-4688-8F9A-A7ACB38A3037.gif (450x338, 3.52M)

nigger

You lost in 1945. This? This is us dabbing on you. You exist because we allow it, because it's fun to hear you scream. And you will scream, you will die screaming in fact.

>...AND THEN THE CARTOON MOUSE HAD SEX WITH THE CARTOON FLY, SO....

Attached: chuuter.png (680x414, 265.64K)

it means that it is the same user. you are the same user. also, you will ever be an oldfag, leftpol twitter tourist.

How come Darkwing Duck was the only one who was traditionally animated in this flick?

Ah, another totally organic thread by a fellow 4channeler! Remember to get your disney+ subscription, fellow Aryans!

Attached: 1650675518243.jpg (458x574, 42.45K)

Is this insinuating that the fly is Pakistani/indian and that gadget is a giant slut?

Why are whites so violent bros?

Any Forums, i’m gunna level with ya. you’ve been on a hot streak lately, but you need to drop this one. it’s pathetic. it makes you look pathetic. the buffalo shooter being a furry was bad enough, but now this? i dunno, maybe it’s just me but i think Any Forums is seriously losing influence on the chans

its leftypol

get a hobby

kys

t. Any Forums false flagger

kek

t. Any Forums false flagger

this threads kills black peopple, i hope you are happy OP

get help and stay away from supermarkets