Barry

>people really thought this was gonna be a nuanced show where sally was portrayed as bad and not just Barry is a toxic man

Let’s all laugh at the people who believed in Hollywood writers

Attached: 23C626DA-4F33-4AAC-8B9D-6FD2DCF5A950.jpg (1200x650, 31.54K)

I thought this would be a nuanced thread. But no, it’s just the same incel
bitching

>nuanced show
>noho hank is an eccentric fag so let's actually make him a homosexual instead of it just being his personality

Yeah what happened did they change the writers for this season. Also the blond girl is despicable I don't think anyone is siding with her no?

pretty sure hank being an actual homo is hbo forcing them to fill the diversity quota.

The writers and actors are saying she’s perfect lol

They gave many hints hank was going to end up with that guy last season
Youre all just retarded

They literally put her show on a service called banshee, but anything is too subtle for Any Forums, they need bill hader to come out, look into the camera, and just explain the plot after every scene

The second season reeks of added-female-writers-syndrome

Any Forums deprives you of joy in life. Why do you keep visiting that abyss?

why shouldn't you side with abused woman?

>too subtle

How is it too subtle if I literally called it several eisodes ago and it was a few die hard Barry fans pretending it wasn’t going that way

>being shouted at is abuse
>sally laughing at the PTSD ridden veteran having a breakdown is good

Because they did something to deserve it?

Ah yes. Only women are abused kek. Laughing woman is the biggest trigger to men, don't do it if you don't want to get your shit pushed in.

Male feminist detected

>"you need to open up, I want to see the real you" t. girl
>*guy opens up and show that side of him he keeps hidden from everyone else*
>"GET THE FUCK OUT"

Islam is right about women

Attached: crying with woman.jpg (1021x1168, 187.43K)

>why shouldn't you side with abused woman?
imagine thinking Sally was really abused by Sam lol

>people really thought this was gonna be a nuanced show
LOL, the same bait and switch that (((Hollywood))) has been doing the past 5 or so years keep working on retards.

"We can replace her dog with a slightly different version"
Barry is descending into madness.

Sounds like some female writer just looked up the first google results for gaslighting after learning about it and wrote a whole scene from that

You are all crazy go fuck your selves, season 3 is pure and utter garbage, go fuck yourself if you think it's salvageble, and to think the writer is Alec, fuck you alec, I don't go for sitcons that much and I was liking this one after SV, but again, fuck you, you fucking fuck.

He basically suggested shit which Amelie did in the movie to the store owner who was just a little mean to his employee
so when women do it it's fun and quirky but if a man does it it's full on psycho?

Attached: amelie.jpg (1600x900, 196.08K)