4 days

>4 days
>zero hype
why?

Attached: obiwan.jpg (1200x675, 119.06K)

In 4.5 days there will 30 Kenobi threads at once so enjoy the peace

because star wars is a completely used up and ruined franchise

have you seen that sheboon? why would anyone be hyped?

Who is this even aimed at? Boomers will cry and piss and shit their pants when something related to the Prequels shows up on screen, and people who actually LIKE the Prequels aren't gonna give a shit when Disney has spend the last 8 years trashing them at every opportunity to gain brownie points with the boomers

With the exception of a handful of good scenes the whole of Star Wars is a colossal waste of time. What should have been a fun but mostly forgotten sci-fi series of movies has become a religion to people.

This. Looks like a “I’ll get you next time gadget!” Tier villain. Also extremely negroidal with that hairstyle

Because fucking everyone knows that the negress is going to be the actual main character and Obi-Wan's role is to just get beaten down by the new diverse™ cast.

100%
Board will be even more unusable than it already is

>I am not the Jedi you are looking for

waves hand

>I am a proud servant of the darkside and your mind tricks will not work on me

waves hand

>nigger

starts taking out hair extentions and removing rings.

It’s not a movie. We won’t have the full product in 4.5 days.

Attached: 2A419B5D-D4A2-476E-8FD9-492E5519C4BA.jpg (835x401, 41.97K)

/thread

Made it about a nig. Stuck on tatooine again

Can't wait to see some nigger bitch slay while old little yt cuck crawls in the sand.

The target audience is Disney plus subscribers, not old OT/EU SW fans?

My fingers are on the P key.

Disney doesn't want to focus on white men, but they begrudgingly have to because that's who the old, bankable characters are. I'm sure Kenobi will be sidelined and emasculated out of spite

>actors already going full cope mode and playing the racism card before it's even out
>mostly set in the desert again
>mainly focused on side characters (inquisitors and Leia)
>Obi-Wan already begging for Luke to be trained
>character designs and costume designs are shit
>rescue mission plot
>retcons Vader's meeting from OT
>"rematch of the century" - KK
Yup, it's a hard pass for me.

Attached: disappointment.jpg (512x288, 38.15K)

Ehh I'm just going to treat it as non-canon what-if. Would be cool to see a more brutal Obi-Wan Vs Vader, combining OT/Prequel fighting styles. Just needs good choreography.

>actors already going full cope mode and playing the racism card before it's even out
they are not wrong, if there were no coloreds i would give it a try

Obi wan doesn`t need the added complexity and we certainly do not need a grim dark tale of everything he had to do in order to protect Luke through the years. The prequels and the OT already tell all that needed to be told about this story. Disney messing with the time period between the canon time periods can`t possibly end well.

I would admit this is a real possibility too. If they tried to emasculate Luke there is no reason for them not to try the same with Obi wan. Most likely the inquisitor will fail on her hunt of Obi wan and for whatever reason turn good. She`ll then decide to fight against the empire but fail to convince Obi wan to do the same because he`ll be too broken or something to make her seem more heroic and Obi wan more like some kind of coward or something. Then she`ll get her own show on which she`ll find young Leia and form the resistance. She is going to be the one that tells Leia were to find Obi wan or something. Yes, it`s cringe feminist fanfiction tier and that`s the reason i have no doubt that`s exactly what`s going to happen here.