This scene comes up

>this scene comes up
>Chavez is shown to have lesbian parents of various races
>Snicker because of how forced it is
>Chavez gets frightened by a FUCKING BEE and opens up a portal across the multiverse
>Laugh out loud because because of how ridiculous it is
>Her lesbian parents get sucked right in a die or something
>Start uncontrollably wheezing
>Dead silence in the theater as the emotional scene wraps up, only the sounds of me cry laughing echo through the cinema room
>Girlfriend is nudging me to be more quite

I can't be the only one can I?

Attached: dsimom.webm (854x356, 436.36K)

I mean, I haven't seen the movie so maybe it looks better in context, but in that clip it looks really stupid and silly. Just "aagggggghhh!" zooooooom~

So she spent like 6 years or so with them and they only activated when a bee stung her? What, she didn't cry when she was born?

The comics had the mommy parents in it as well so I can't be too mad at the movie. Also apparently America was crafted not born, that's why she has the power to travel through the multiverse and there is only one of her in existence and not other variants in other universes

Attached: 1652673874134.png (583x451, 307.62K)

I did the same during Fury, when Shia's head got blown off

this is marvel so they can explain in in any way they want whenever they feel like it
for example, once xmen show up it can be claimed she was a mutant all along and that she reached maturity around that time and her powers activated during bee stress

not even pirating this shit

>The comics had the mommy parents in it as well so I can't be too mad at the movie
I only knew of her from west coast avengers, since I just wanted to follow Gwenpool, fair enough
>Also apparently America was crafted not born
By that logic there should be only one Ultron and or Vision as well as any android/clone across the mutliverse.

reminder that she was born in a lab and the lesbian parents is headcanon she uses to cope

I audibly chuckled when I saw it. I cringed at the interracial marriage at the start though. At what point do normies start cringing at how forced this stuff is?

>I can't be the only one can I?
yes, you're the only one who actually payed for a capeshit
even your retarded GF deserved better

Thank god the Orlando parks are capeshit-free.

Talkin like a F A G

We payed 3 Eur per ticket
there was nothing else to watch, my bad

I did it in joker in the midget scene

Attached: pepeharold.jpg (637x651, 94.6K)

Nah I can control my emotions better I just had a slight smile on my face.

There could technically be a universe where women have penises. However bizarre or distorted or irrational that universe may seem, whether you find it an abomination of human decadence or a perversion of nature's harmony or a repudiation of God's immaculate design, there exists a universe, alone among countless, somewhere in the blackest reaches of infinite stretch of the multiverse, where women have penises.

At least they didn't dwell on that scene.

Strange using the phrase "your moms" 100% seriously without even the slightest hint of comedy to it was so funny and ridiculous. The America character's carpet-munching parents are simultaneously one of the worst and best things about the movie. Funny shit. America herself was so fucking lame though she could literally have just been some sort of artefact and the movie would've been the same. Really good movie besides her I was surprised by how engaged I was with mommy's story even though I've never seen a marvel.movie with the Wanda character in it.

They literally had two characters (Xavier & Wanda) who have telepathy. Why not have either see Chavez memories?

It was issues like this with the script which was absolute dogshit and undermined Raines direction. So much bloat and amateur exposition in the film.

The interracial marriage was so unnecessary lol. Why even go through the trouble of casting the husband?? All we needed to know was the irony of the chick's husband being a fan of Strange when Strange himself is miserable because of their marriage. And the chick communicated this succinctly in conversation with strange. Having the husband actually appear on camera added literally nothing to the movie lol I feel like at this point it's a tongue in cheek thing. Not even putting 100% of their effort into social conditioning anymore, just having a laugh.

>Strange using the phrase "your moms" 100% seriously without even the slightest hint of comedy to it was so funny and ridiculous.
Yeah, he could just use "your parents".
Maybe it's raimi's sick joke.

I got that vibe too. The Raimi can't keep getting away with this meme is dumb but the totally deadpan way that line is played out feels like it HAD to have been intentional. It's consistent with all the other "Raimi-isms" in the movie.

>he paid to go watch this crap

Attached: 1650826422524.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

I whispered to me friend, "watch it be a nigger", and when he showed out of focus for a split second I noticed and started giggling uncontrollably because I knew what was coming. There was like a single family and one couple in the theater besides us, but when the husband entered the scene later on we both lost it.
I felt a little ashamed of myself because that clearly came off as racist, but we didn't make a peep for the rest of the movie so hopefully they all just forgot.