Why cant hollywood make a good adaptation of, well, anything?

Why cant hollywood make a good adaptation of, well, anything?

Attached: 1553969410492.jpg (500x763, 142.14K)

>Mutt Luna

why is jebus the bartender?

konichiwa dude

Time out. Who gives a single solitary fuck what Hollywood does with their anime real life action garbage. The source material is always better. It was made for that medium. Jews are creatively bankrupt and incapable of making a real life action good.

Water to wine. Saves money

Because he is buttmad that Mel Gibson is absolutely based as all hell. Notice how he even made him a negro when they were not. Big lies from big noses.

>Speed Racer movie is bad
FUCK YOU

Do NOT under any circumstances post other Josh Luna cartoons, this is a serious board for discussing television and film.

How do you do, fellow Asian Japs? It's me, the americanized mutt chink! I hate your country and culture and think you are pure evil for killing six trillion of my people but I hate whitey even more, so now I am on your side!

Attached: 1648478095344.png (500x470, 19.87K)

i recognize everyone in that picture except for the woman that the joke is centered around, am i a moron

Ghost in a Shell. Also Avatar was directed by a poo

true, it doesn't erase the original...except in good searches

>Jesus
Goyims drew this

no. i'm in the same boat.

Ghost in the Shell

Wait, which one is talking?

Speed Racer is a great movie and is much better than the anime series ever was.

Josh Luna sees every one of these as whitewashing in terms of writing content and a failed opportunity to cast Asian actors

It is very very hard for me to sympathize with a group of sad anime characters trying to make a race complaint with big puppy dog eyes.

>Speed Racer

Attached: NONJA.jpg (676x816, 95.62K)

I like how this Fillipino faggot acts like he's the voice of all Asians, he's insanely delusional.

Excuse me?

Attached: 1*VuxIkw8cB_tgm8fkSArjBQ.jpg (1400x753, 196.78K)

Isn’t Avatar TLA a French-made tribute to south Asian culture which was made into a movie by an Indian man who specifically cast as many south Asian actors as possible?

aren't they the bottom of the pecking order in Asia?