Why did Emma Watsons career fail?

Why did Emma Watsons career fail?

Attached: C0232A86-6D3C-47E7-8B4B-86375D11EFB0.jpg (602x803, 86.57K)

It was bizarre how all the media outlets came out to defend her here saying she “didnt look old”

Yeah, she does. Because she’s clearly lost too much weight.

Why is news media both pro fat but pro unhealthily skinny if it makes you ugly

She is a pretentious rich girl, it is to be expected that she dedicates herself to indie vanity projects and slacktivism

Her pim-managers couldn't find any more hollywood big wigs for her to suck and fuck.

She was riding Harvey Weinstein who no longer makes movies and now her soul is gone. Happens to fake feminism demonic people

She doesn’t look old unless you’re a pedo, chud

Just watch the clip of this and see how much she emotes with her face. That's why she looks old and there's no turning back.

Emma actually looks older than my mother. My mother acts just as energetic yet looks very good for her age.

I don't know why emma looks like this, maybe she fake tans to much or something, i don't think its that.

And you didn't find it bizarre that for like a week, half the catalog was full of that pic ? That has never happened for anything in the history of Any Forums, not even for the biggest deaths and what not. And all because she had a bad hair day. I guarantee it was all trannies finally thinking they won or something.

Attached: emma still cute.jpg (2667x4000, 1.26M)

That’s an airbrushed photo shoot not a red carpet paparazzi shot

Its not just her hair shut up

and ywnbaw

You can literally look at her giving a speech on stage that same night you guys are dumb fucks

Uh oh tranny tantrum

foolish of the men who mock women for the way their looks deteriorate as they age. the exact same thing happens to the vast majority of men. Of course we all tell ourselves that we will be the exception to this and end up a george clooney type unfortunately the odds of that are very low

she rejected harvey. she still got chances despite the offence because she was the "it girl" for awhile. when the adult side of the industry got too much for her she ran off to school to try and be a normie but that ain't working out when you're a household name. again, she continued to get chances but she just wasn't a very good actor and multiple new crops of pretty faces had come along. lucky for her, she's not an idiot and diversified her revenue streams and avenues for her to stay relevant through her activism and such. her best days as an actor are way behind her.

HEY! TEACHER!

>That has never happened for anything in the history of Any Forums

Attached: image (1).jpg (2000x997, 284.36K)

this wasn't even close m8

Ed was the best cast in that shit proove me wrong.

no one in my family looked like shit by 50 much less 30, gtfo simp faggot

God, I truly love this woman.

I just put 4 pieces of leftover pizza in the microwave for 3 minutes, and it turned out really well actually. Yes!

Wow she does look good here. I take back everything I said about her. She is a girlboss!