/depp/

What should we expect today?

Attached: 1651632087341.jpg (585x444, 40.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZlzY5C_jg
youtube.com/shorts/QoRG3i3wJuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heard winning
johnny sisters coping

this is the new kino general

Attached: carwashguy.png (610x412, 422.53K)

When does it start

Attached: 1652249745967.png (960x765, 610.95K)

Johnnysisters...we're going home

Lord Depp running a clinic on how to win over a jury, more sniveling and cringe from the Turd.

You know what worries me isn't that Depp will not be redeemed. I think his name has been cleared in the eye of the (sane) public.

But somehow I think he will lose the case because it is about defamation. Really the case should be about perjury and false accusations and crimes committed by amber.

Attached: 1640087935349.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

I haven't paid attention to this at all, qrd? is our guy gonna make it?

She should be so lucky

Alright, user. I'll bite.
Pitch me the script.

How does he get her out of this pickle?

Attached: 1642508045371s.jpg (250x250, 7.29K)

I really hope Rottenborn does it. It's gonna be insufferable if it's the old cunt that crosses Depp.

>more video witnesses
>more "I never saw him injure her nor did I ever see her with any bruises"
>Depp doing drugs made him act crazy, but yes I know we all did weed, coke and whatnot
>stories not matching up on specific events

it's still 50/50 but amber's team and especially amber herself are so incompetent he's probably gonna make it

WORD
SMITH

>kevin murphy
>jennifer howell
these witnesses will kill amber's case
just you wait

is it try that weed and alcohol can give inhuman strength to a 56 year old while also not doing any severe damage to a white pale skinned woman who can’t even go into the sun without two layers of sunscreen?

Maybe this week they'll focus on the actual court case and not just the abuse or if Johnny pays his employees.
Bonus points of Elaine remembers to turn her microphone on

sir, where can I redeem my bonus points?

Kino

Friendly reminder that the plan is for Friday to have closing statements. Depp will likely take the stand again this week. We also start an hour earlier than usual, 1 hour 9 min from now and court will be longer as usual.

I expect the janny to delete this thread.

Everytime you redeem 10 bonus points Johnny's boomer lawyer says Amber Turd

Reminder that the trial isn’t about if he was abusive or not, it’s about defamation and if she was the one who leaked the story to TMZ.

>Your honor, she only let out that humongous shit because depp have been feeding her chipotle day and night at the advice of his close friend pierce brosnan.

we're live
youtube.com/watch?v=P5ZlzY5C_jg

>if she was the one who leaked the story to TMZ.
Not even that, it's about it one article led directly to Johnny losing work and money.

>Huell slips a dog turd inside Johnny's pocket
>"Johnny could you reach into your pocket..?"
>"There you have it folks! The man likes dog turds! Case closed."

Attached: 4x11_-_Huell.png (631x710, 531.41K)

I remember this thing ages ago where she got caught drawing on a bruise with makeup? Like someone either saw her go into the bathroom and come out with it , or I think they even hear her saying "let's draw it on" to someone. What am i thinking of and has it been brought up? pic possibly related

Attached: fgdfgUntitled.jpg (800x736, 107.11K)

stop summoning. why the fuck do you need to post this all the time? ok then that happens. wow your post was so useful ?

4 hours of Depp accepting the instruction.
Defense rests.
Plaintiff recalls Dr Curry or Mr Marks, or calls Ms Howell, is my best guess

this.
i'm sensing a comeback from /ourgirl/

What if ANYthing is unlikeable about Ms Bredehoft, Esq.?

> she was the one who leaked the story to TMZ.
good thing she literally admitted that on tape lmao

Who’s Murphy

>4 hours of Depp accepting the instruction.
Doesn't prosecution only have eight hours left?

Are jannies going to go on full damage control again?

depp's former estate manager, who amber asked to lie under oath

that looks like hormonal acne
specifically a cyst pimple that she tried to squeeze out
my wife gets them if she doesn’t eat healthy or gets stressed

>SHE DEFECATED ON THE BED SHEETS
>AND SHE GETS TO BE AN ACTOR? WHAT A SICK JOKE!

Attached: defecated.png (640x361, 203.65K)

rottenborn is ironically less malicious than elaine in his questions and Johnny lowkey likes him so there's that
youtube.com/shorts/QoRG3i3wJuk

literally THE most normalfag topic on the planet right now.

ON GOD!!!!

I found out this is from when she filed her restraining order and kicked the whole thing off. 2017? Yeah it looks like acne to me too, but I swear there was some coverage either at this time or later where someone unrelated to Johnny said of their own accord they personally either heard her say she was going to draw a fake bruise on, or watched her do it. Anyone remember?

Is it intentionally that she comes off as an unlikable cunt? Like every time she gets objected she does "uhm actually" in the most bitchy voice possible.