I have never rooted for the antagonist as much as I did while watching Moon Knight. Harrow was too good for this world...

I have never rooted for the antagonist as much as I did while watching Moon Knight. Harrow was too good for this world. I watched the last episode yesterday and I'm still mad that they wrapped up the last fight in a quick cut.

Attached: sub-buzz-1009-1649976508-28.jpg (693x643, 147.27K)

Is that Smokey from Big Lebowski?

so is ammit dead? did they kill an egyptian god?

Did you miss the part where Ammit shrugged and let him live despite the evil he was destined to do? Basically showing that Ammit is just doing whatever she pleases and her beliefs are just a means for her to get what she wants?

'ate Egyption gods
'ate Norse gods
'luv me Jesus

She deferred his death sentence.
Probably? Marvel shit doesn't reuse villains unless they're A-list.

Why didn't Harrow get a cool avatar costume

I liked him because Ethan Hawke is a charismatic actor.

I was wondering this too. He could've at least gotten an Egyptian priest's outfit for the last fight.

If death sentences can be deferred then her whole belief system is pointless.

>"I'll kill all the bad people including my servant"
>"Can I still serve you and help you kill them?"
>"Hmm, okay I'll kill you last then."
>"Thank you for the braps m'lady."

It's not rocket science user.

Better motivation than Thanos even

yeah it was weird watching a guy in rags with a walking stick fight a dragon ball z battle

Him and his God were really fucking stupid. Instead of trying to take the souls of people well before they've done anything wrong, why not have an attitude where you'll only take their souls *moments* before carrying out the sinful deed? Everybody wins - you get to prevent the evil, and you're taking them at a point where almost everyone will agree that they've already properly engaged in it.

If someone is going to commit a murder 10 years down the line, why rob the world of those 10 years of sinless activity? Why not simply take them a hairs-breath before they squeeze the trigger?

I don't think it was ever implied that they could see the future with enough detail to do that.

Only the first and the asylum episodes are good. Ironically this superhero show is at its best when it has nothing to do with superhero shit

Attached: tourettes_guy.jpg (900x900, 51.5K)

Completely agreed, the rest of the episodes felt like generic marvel shit

dont forget he walked around with glass in his shoes, that 100% makes up for all the bad things he may have done

I like shit like that. I've been toying with the idea of flagellation myself.

more like FAGellation

They really wasted Ethan Hawke for the most part. Plus he went out like a chump

Forgot about this. Kept thinking they would bring it up but it's never mentioned or shown past the first scene

>Plus he went out like a chump
He didn't even get a proper defeat. He was winning the fight and they did a blackout quick cut and suddenly he's lost it. Could have at least shown the scene of the third personality violently beating everyone to death instead of that bullshit.