Racist redneck and beaner friend

>racist redneck and beaner friend

Name a better duo

Attached: mexican_vs_redneck_by_mikeyoungster_d3c6l1t-fullview.jpg (900x635, 100.26K)

a pink pussy and a black cock

How did the three of you become friends?
Also fpbp

fpbp

Whites and Hispanics unite to take down the black man's puppet in the White House.

Attached: Quin.jpg (380x271, 27.77K)

Attached: You.png (600x789, 276.29K)

i want a racist redneck bf

The reason it works so well is because they both hate the Yankee state of Amrikkka.

makes sense, since we beat the absolute shit out of both you subhumans.

Hispanics are so cucked. Imagine letting your friend racially abuse you and your people and laughing along while he does it. Sad!

It's pretty kino

Attached: 1638247637347.png (1063x372, 170.65K)

Soon there'll be no more yanks in this proud land. Just look amount of blue in the north lol. Yanks be like "I CANT BREED".

Attached: Birth.png (800x433, 607.92K)

That's basically the plot of Hell or High Water

they’re apart of the same race retard, Hispanics literally invented the entire concept of the white race

Texas = Hispanics or Latin Americans of any race made up 39.7% of the estimated population

California = Pic rel

Oh no no no yankbros.....

Attached: Ethic_California_Organized_Pie.png (878x704, 62.34K)

>tfw beaner friend is even more racist than me

Attached: main-qimg-751ca945b65cf39747b03c87888ee295-lq.jpg (233x250, 12.43K)

California isn't a Yankee state, dumbass. that's where Yankee rejects went to mine gold because they were too stupid to make a career in New York.

>isn't a Yankee state
>it's where Yankee rejects went
Are you kidding me? Anyways, they're soul and everything about them is Yankee cuck flavored.

sorry *their

you know very little about Yankee culture. you're allowed to have a derogatory sense of humor up here, you're allowed to be a conservative up here without losing friends.

Fuck, you caught me. I never met an acutal Yank in my life I just wanted to be hateful just because lol.