The monster filtered me

Attached: tt.jpg (1080x1440, 375.51K)

The monster part sucked
Should have stayed boatkino

HE WAS A TERROR OF WOME

HAVING REJECTED HIS LOVING WIFE MR. GIBSON, THE DEVIOUS SEDUCER CORNELIUS HICKEY HAS FLED TO BAFFIN BAY, INTO THE ARMS OF THE SORCERESS LADY SILENCE, PROMISING HER DOMINION OVER ALL OF ENGLAND. HE WORSHIPS POLAR BEARS. HE REDDENS HIS TONGUE WITH BLOOD, LIKE TUUNBAQ'S PROSTITUTE. HE DANCES AND STABS LIEUTENANTS IN VILE ESQUIMAUX RITES.

Attached: FFAE0CDD-5122-4F68-BF3C-509AECD3F0D9.png (900x600, 878.53K)

he literally did nothing wrong

Attached: MV5BM2FlYTViMzMtY2UwMi00MDczLTk2ZWYtZjMyMjg3YTJmZmY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc0ODc0NzE@._V1_.jpg (1128x1500, 482.95K)

Yeap it was dumb

what do you mean?

Attached: 2fa5a08b601a5f00d175b7253c3f8a02[1].jpg (354x238, 17.21K)

was he a fag?

he was a sodomite and therefore evil

They were at the boat for at least a year before we see him engage in gay activities. You get a pass for extrodinary situations like that. I mean can you imagine going an entire year without sex? I thought not

>tfw no eskimo gf

Attached: file.png (2155x1394, 1.96M)

I didnt get the tabuuqu shit, his death and nothing on how it works at all. The rest of the show was kino so I imagine I was just filtered

Is his face supposed to represent a character or what?

kek

Attached: file.png (500x500, 277.33K)

>how it works at all
I dont remember correctly because i watched it a while ago but i think the monster is kept from doing harm thanks to the dad eskimo, after hus death and the lose/break of a little idol representing him the rampage start or domething like this

why is season 2 never talked about? and I mean never

It has nothing to do with boat kino

The bear human thing was a spirit that was controlled by a shaman and used to protect their people.

When the shaman was accidentally shot and killed, it started chimping out because it had no one to control it. The girl was trying but didn't have enough experience.

season 1 is talked about because boats and Mr Hickey and season 2 had neither

user, I...

>oy blimey da terrah guvna eets da monsta frum da early 2000s discuvery shows eet's gunna mek us lisn da reeruns of americum choppa aaaaaaaaaa ah'm goooooin insaaaaaaaaaaayyyyne aaaaaaaaaaaaa

would it have been better if it was just an unnaturally persistent polar bear rather than an actual magical monster and the show kept mostly grounded with embellished horror aspects (that could be argued to be more manifestation of the increasingly unhinged character's minds)?

I liked the spooky apparition in the mask that someone hallucinated in the first or second episode, I thought the supernatural horror aspect in the show would be like that, ambiguous if the shit is real or are they just going insane, but no, it's a physical manbearpig that has a magic power of eating people and being ugly