Why do actors so often end up having trans kids?

Why do actors so often end up having trans kids?

Attached: 1653295089814.jpg (1144x1067, 223.19K)

Freemasonry

California Brain Bug

They both look like soulless human puppets

how tight is his boipussy?

They get abused by themselves and their associates

Because their kids don't have to grow up under the same burdens as the proletariat. They can be free. As above, so below

Bussies are tight

Attached: 2hf1w7.jpg (1048x571, 34.79K)

It's a cult thing and everybody knows it is.

This and their constant need for attention.

Kids so spoiled they get what they want they complain girls get more attention than them

Yeah free to get fucked in the ass by the elites

Liberal parenting is a disease

Actors are basically the flying monkeys of the rich elites.They entertain and distract the braindead masses but have no actual power and insight. So a lot of them start to believe their own bullshit.

It´s eerily similar to a lot of second row right wring grifters. Trump and his friends were the first to get vaccinated. Meanwhile their muppets often refused to get vaccinated because they actually believed the bullshit they were spouting and a lot of them are fat, unhealthy slobs, so they ended up getting corona´d.

Jews

>so often
>1500 actors
>6 of them have a tranny kid

Anal rape. Pedophilia. “You’re a girl now little David, daddy makes you into a girl every night”.
Here son let me dress you up like a girl and parade you around. Let me use your hand to rub my cock in public. Do you see how hard daddy is when everyone else thinks you’re a girl?

When did Any Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a Any Forums psyop?

That´s still 5 more than among the average population.

My wife works in a theater and she keeps saying that actors are shitty and self-obsessed people, who are very conscious of current trends.

based and free to do what they want

I buy this

thanks anecdote man!

You're welcome bro, always here to confirm your bias.

actually no

Fucking hate spoiled rich kids so much the seethe is too real

The poorer you are the less you think about these kind of things. Most normal people live normal lives, being exposed to ideas shape your mind, they are like seed that grow, it depends how soft your mind is. Spend too much time on Any Forums you become "incel", too much time on twitter you become "woke", too much time in california you become "progressive" and so on

at least she's cute