Sorry dear daughter who gave me the strength and inspiration to persevere through my ordeal...

>sorry dear daughter who gave me the strength and inspiration to persevere through my ordeal, but I can't spare a moment to keep you in company while you die, I must go on and play space ranger with my robot pal and save the hot space scientiest!
>btw I won't even speak to all my extended family that are reunited a few feet away, some of them my grandkids who would love to meet me, pretty sure they are all assholes anyways
>oh, and didn't I have a son too? Meh, who gives a fuck

Attached: murphdying.jpg (850x477, 31.07K)

She told him to leave, though. Not that it makes it make any more sense. Why would you send your father (that you haven't seen for 80 years) away while you are on your death bed? It just seemed insane that they wouldn't even talk.

They spent 65 plus years apart. She lived a full life and spent the majority of it without him. He left when Murph was still a child. They might as well be strangers at this point

A parent isn't supposed to see their kid die, that's why.

So, the message of the scene in the pocket dimension literally was that love trascends time and space, and yet it suddendly doesn't

it was already established that the son was considered trash bc he was only a dumb farmer and a white male

He still looked like her memory, though. He literally was the crystallized image of every hope she ever had throughout her life. No fucking way she sends away that source of comfort in her last moments.

The quantum library scene ruined this movie and we are not allowed to talk about it.

Up until then I legit thought it was 10/10.

If you go into a black hole you die, simple as.

she was no longer attractive

Same. I was enjoying it until then, but that sequence utterly shit the bed.

You literally don't die, though.

Kino scene. It unlocked my brain and I saw myself extending off in every direction. I became 4d. It was wild.

What are you implying?

From an outside perspective it will look like you are frozen in time because light won't escape, but you'll be falling into the center and get crushed to death like literally everything else that goes past the event horizon.

She did it as mercy. She had 60+ years to come to terms with his absence and him likely never coming home again. Her struggle for better or worse was behind her. She wanted him to go because she in the intervening years learned to forgive him for leaving and furthermore knew that in his temporal frame of reference, he'd only been away from her for what, weeks? She wasn't going to make him watch his daughter he left as a child die as an 80 year old in front of him 2 weeks after he last saw her. She knows humans were never meant to deal with the emotional side effects of this kind of relativistic timeshift shit and didn't want to subject her father to it.

>The quantum library scene ruined this movie
but that's wrong

Attached: Interstellar Tesseract.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Makes me cry like a child.

From our frame of reference they would never die. Even in their frame they could survive for some time, depending on the size of the black hole.

>simple as
when a mexican hopes people just believe him...just because

THTS THE POWER OF LOVE
FIRST TIME YOU FEEL IT MIGHT MAKE YOU SAD
NEXT TIME YOU FEEL IT IT MIGHT MAKE YOU MAD

Seriously one of the worst plot devices ever, fuck that power of love crap

She changed, but he hadn’t. He didn’t experience 65 years. He was the same person she knew.

You dumb hill billy. Its about reconciliation.
He acknowledges the stupidity of leaving his daughter behind. When he sees her again, he reconciles with her one last time. His way of amending is not making the same mistake, and this time he goes back to the woman he loves.
Its not that you were filtered, you are just dumb as a rock.

Attached: 22.jpg (1280x720, 128.33K)