What’s his most forgettable role?

what’s his most forgettable role?

Attached: D71660C6-6BD9-409F-975F-F1EF4001FE2F.jpg (1600x903, 327.44K)

go to redbox

I forgot

Everything before and after the first die hard

Magic guy trying to molest Elijah Wood in North.

a lot of the recent ones.. like 20 of them. he was just cranking out what would have been direct to vid type of flicks before. probably just getting paid to set his family up.

pulp fiction was cool. all die hards are good. yes all

Remember when he had a band? Neither does he.

>what’s his most forgettable role?
where do I even fucking begin?
this

Attached: BCU.jpg (1825x1357, 1M)

Those Red movies were peak forgettable boomer core

The uh. you know, huh.

Here's my impression of Bruce Willis ordering at McDrive:
>Can I get the uhhhhhhh

I wish they made another video about him

man, this is depressing. who actually watches shovelware movies?

>tfw no kino movie about an aged Bruce Willis phoning in movie roles as he then gets vaxxed and gets dementia, losing his mind but trying to get just enough money to stave off all the sexual assault and pizzagate allegations that are going to come out post-death.

Hard to say

That's gonna be a no from me, dawg.

Attached: the-fifth-element.jpg (1280x678, 222.25K)

It hurts seeing a few names on there I know because it's like people you remember from some movie that was ok years ago, and now you know that they didn't do well enough that they don't need this money

can't remember

Attached: au1653043101446.jpg (377x377, 52.53K)

He is losing his mind fast, probably has advanced dementia. There was that pic of him with Demi Moore and their kids and his exwife has a t-shirt with 'DEMI' printed on it as a not so subtle reminder. Its often done as people with dementia often only remember people as they were in the past and need reminders to update their memory to present day reality. Its not a good sign for the old chrome dome.

I wish I could watch these movies for the first time again. Now Bruce can, what a lucky guy.

was he in massive debt or something?