Mythology Thread!

HOPES FOR TONIGHT'S THOR TRAILER?

> Zeus battling Gorr and not looking like a joke.
> No chest pumping feminist bullshit or misandry.
> Thor & Jane being happy to see each other and not being antagonistic.
> Sif
> Gorr being purely menacing and not comedic whatsoever.
> Evidence that the hippie non-superhero Thor quest crap is not a major part of the film.
> Jane or Valkyrie armpit shots.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-23-04-56-37-1.png (808x1195, 568.21K)

Bump

Bump

I hope for Hershlag Kino

that's already confirmed

Attached: thor nat.jpg (1721x1671, 681.46K)

Cool but it's 6am. Your post better be true though or else...

Attached: 1653093159101.jpg (289x400, 24.85K)

is this gonna be another film where he gets emasculated and plays second/third fiddle

Is this thor related capeshit supposed to be serious? The way he talks sounds like a parody

Isn't this being directed by the guy who did the last Thor movie? If so, this is gonna be another garbage unfunny action comedy. Remember that Thor 3 also played it serious at times, but would undercut it with something unfunny.

I'm hearing that Hercules is in the trailer and is a big star who filmed his role secretlyI don't know who though

It is most likely a bait and switch. Thor will spend most of the movie in hawaiian shirts meditating in side scenes. Herschlag and female characters will do everything except for one Thor fight at the very beginning and very end of the movie. All these movies are about tearing down or replacing the masculine hero. If you haven't seen the pattern yet, you are blind or stupid.

fuck yeah

Elliot Page [spoiler/]

It's a shame. Wonder how long the actor even cares to keep doing t shit. his

Christian Bale Batman joke

Either Henry Cavill or Ryan Gosling as Hercules

This movie is just gonna end with Thor deciding he wants to be king of Asgard again, isn't it?

I don't care
I only watch trailers in the theaters

Wow those Doctor Strange threads blew over quickly now thst product came out and new product is coming out soon. Reminder that there were literally no Thor threads until the DAY Doctor Strange came out. This movie is going to fail.

What's even the point of interviewing the actors? What, like any of them will say" yeah it's a piece of shit and I regret being in it, but I needed the money" or something like that?

Attached: rabbit_frustrated_face.jpg (297x303, 24.2K)

Attached: 1A25E66E-79A7-4EB8-9A28-904B5CA47593.png (320x224, 7.32K)

>0.00000000001 cents have been inserted into your ass

My Cocaine said this about Jaws 3 or 4.

It's HHH

Attached: vince-mcmahon-paul-triple-h-levesque-stephanie-mcmahon-family-1[1].jpg (1284x722, 103.33K)