It was kino

It was kino

Attached: jackass.jpg (700x1034, 229.45K)

Earthrockers, get in here

Attached: BasedBam.jpg (740x519, 31.43K)

no bam no watch

But I’m not a musician

Funny thing about that…

the B-roll cut is better

Attached: 1250810161b4b9062d_ca.jpg (190x285, 20.79K)

Meh, worst of them all desu, too much focus on dicks and gay ass shit, also ehren doing all the stunts and his shitty overacting ruined it. Plus the literal who new members and no bam.

I've only seen 4.5, the new fat guy and poopies are the only new characters that i care about, also wtf the female did nothing of note

>Jackass Forever
>movie ends
what did they mean by this?

Poopies was kino.

>Dark room
>Pretend snake
>knoxville fucking with them in nighvision
>Door out.
>hanging pans they walk into

Sides went to orbit lads.

>carefully curated out of all 4.5 archival footage

kek, get cucked.

Even in the original movie she only did like 2 weak stunts. She had no reason to be there other than someone told them they had to get a woman for diversity. That's why johnny admits he picked her out based purely on her shitty standup, lol.

Ehren was a champ for the cup tests alone. What was really lacking in this one was the smaller stuff, the jokes and shit talking. New guys just don't have any of the same charisma and sense of humor.

why did danger ehren do nearly all the stunts hes the worst member? Knoxville went hard in the stunts he did. The bull was brutal

Attached: BamPhil.png (722x481, 349.98K)

Jackass the show was good because early on there was no way to know where they were going to go... then they kept going back to those same wells over and over and it is not good anymore. Not at all.

That bull fucked him up for a long time. It was even worse than the dirtbike to the dick,since it involved his brain. Took a lot of therapy to get back to normal again.

4.5 has more of that behind the scenes joking and fucking around stuff. Also even more ehren ball torture.

Sure, but it's not like they've been milking it this whole time, ala simpsons. A decade long break was more than adequate in my eyes.

what about it?

Attached: whatever-go-away.gif (220x186, 114.49K)

>why did ehren do all the stunts
I think the rest of the cast just reverted back to bullying ehren like they did all those years ago and used him for the stunts as most of them were too pussy to get hurt in their old age. Movie fucking sucked.

She got stung but a scorpion like 4 times, that's not something I would do. Women are not built for physical blows. These guys are pros and know that they can't have her getting ran over by something because she is a female, literally weaker boned and bodied.

If by kino you mean it was the gayest one yet, yep.

Imagine being 50 and thinking getting hit the dick was still funny.