Refuse to leave until management is gone for the night

>Refuse to leave until management is gone for the night
>They can't manually supervise you on camera 24/7
>Any attempts to drag you out of the building would result in questions from the "outie" version of yourself

I can think of like 10 ways to escape that nobody in this series even tried.

Attached: severance.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

>Try to stay too long
>Milchick tells you to go home because your Outie will be "most displeased" or whatever soft language he uses

I got a solution for this one.
>"Nigger"

I miss this fucking show like you wouldn't believe

>Take a big fat liquid shit in your pants every single day just before leaving work just to frustrate your "Outie"
Surely 2+ years of this would cause a man to quit. Surely.

They're programmed/brainwashed to be obedient though. Helly is the one who brought in an air of dissension, and Petey couldn't handle the weight of his own disobedience.

Attached: d8ebb4612494436c10fe67dd233846dc7c-severance-season-finale-lede.2x.rsocial.w600[1].jpg (1200x630, 74.14K)

>find a note by your car that you got food posioning with a free coupon for steak
>next day you get Gemma looking trough everything you eat before she hands it over to you

I didn't understand why Helly didn't say "No lmao fuck off" the first time she entered the Break Room. If you're saying they're also programmed to be more obedient that kind of explains it.

If I focus 8 hours of my day on trying to produce a big, meaty shit I will succeed.

>Do that for two days in a row
>On the third day Milichick and Grainer are waiting for you the elevator
>Take you to the break room and torture you
>Now have a phobia of using the bathroom

She said no, but eventually yielded.

>Milchick brings you into the break room and tells you to apologize
>"Nigger"
>Immediately promoted to CEO of the company

>Entire management team is middle-aged (40s-50s)
>Mark and Helly are young, fit, and healthy
They could have taken them.

probably something to do with the MIND CONTROLLING BRAIN CHIP in her head.

>Take you to the break room and torture you
Literally how? They tell you to read a thing? Just don't read it. They've got like 2 guys running security for the entire building. Get up and shank that faggot with a pen. Never understood why the break room was even feared. You could also just not go in at all. That fat retard wants to stand there holding the door for you? Shank him. Place has worse security than a fucking hospital - just shank everyone.

Attached: 1651281906976.jpg (474x444, 203.11K)

mind controlling brain chip.

I dont understand this franchise

Attached: Severance_-_Blade_of_Darkness_Coverart.png (280x359, 233.15K)

>They tell you to read a thing?

They physically tortured Mark S.

... no they didn't.

That they can't manipulate without heading into the control room that requires 2 people to operate. Fat guy holds door into break room hallway, sneaker enthusiast waiting down said hallway. They aren't gonna do shit. Shank them all. It's also not a mind control chip you fucking retard. Just partitions your memory.

Attached: 1645336146340.jpg (389x376, 41.46K)

No, they did not. Actual retard.

it's okay because the second season is literally setup to repeat the entire first season. enjoy.

>clean it up outie

>hurrdurrr shank everyone

Innies aren't created with such behavioural abnormalities, and the brainwashing/workplace culture reinforces obedience and pacifism.

They did. Your whole thread is retarded, and so are you.

Attached: l17byhoophehciat_1645263345[1].jpg (768x438, 38.82K)

>That they can't manipulate without heading into the control room that requires 2 people to operate.
that's just the overtime thing. the entire point of the office, the two teams, etc, is to refine brainchip mindcontrol of conscious people. milcheg and deadwife are braindead and running entirely on chip.

Before we continue, how sure are you of your contention? On a scale of 1-10, where are you on your certainty of that?

>They did.
episode and timestamp.

>just the overtime thing
There's a whole bunch of settings.

Attached: nzuh5kfwtvz81[1].jpg (640x400, 39.18K)

everyone is 100% certain they did not physically torture anyone on screen.

>on screen
Oh? Moving goalposts already? You're a stupid faggot.

>"They did"
>zero proof
lmao k retard
>pacifism
they went along with the scheme because of their outies perceived compliance - the chip had nothing to do with it. you're inventing fake functionality to fit your retard speculations. dumb fucking retard.

Attached: 1647435769771.png (1011x1024, 771.63K)

there is no implication of physical torture and the only way to counter that would be with an episode number and timestamp of the physical torture.

so, stop saying "moving goalposts" if you don't know what it means.

what other proof do you have, idiot? go ahead, I'll wait...

Before I post timestamp and episode, I just want you to prove how retarded you are once again.

You're adamantly saying they did not hint or imply physical torture in the breakroom? And are now even attempting to redefine the term "moving goalposts"?