Uh Supernatural bros? We gonna talk about this?

Uh Supernatural bros? We gonna talk about this?

Attached: 281495243_144423561494801_2112512369364035669_n.jpg (1080x1350, 572.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCL_vwl4XUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it about?

prequel about their parents

NWINWTNW

>No Ackles
>No Padalecki
No watch, simple as

If true we know everything already wtf

Not a very flattering picture of them

Attached: Drake-Rodger-and-Meg-Donnelly-will-play-John-and-Mary-Winchester-in-The-Winchesters-a-Supernatural-prequel-series.jpg (1200x676, 128.83K)

>That trailer
When you have to retcon already established lore, lore that in fact has been shown AND explained in the previous show just for this one to exist, you know it's gonna be trash:
youtube.com/watch?v=cCL_vwl4XUw

>If true
it's not a secret, you dumb nigger. it's literally the premise.

But we already know the Winchester backstory, we even went back in time to meet Mary at that age lol. That arc was fucking KINO too.

Attached: mary winchester.jpg (1280x720, 72.25K)

>brothers already killing gods and even more powerful beings
>past like season 3 everything they have from his father's diary got obsolete
>even the strongest and most dangerous monster the father took down was literally an insect compared to what the brothers were taking down in season 5
>"lets have a show about the parents!"
lowering the stakes
But honestly the show should have ended around season 4-5 imo, shit went to crazy from then on

Nooo. This was my favourite arc of all time. Sorry. Not watching this.

Attached: 1 - Mary burns.jpg (1196x672, 89.18K)

it's dragonball Z for 15 year old girls

still enjoyed the shit out of season 1-5, baby and scoobynatural tho (finale was alright albeit light on the cast due to covid)

Attached: 1646700867654.gif (360x202, 3.73M)

>lowering the stakes
That’s a good thing. Supernatural was better when they were monster of the week instead of hunting angels and biblical monsters.

except you know how this goes, it will only be stakes lowered like the first episodes and then will go crazy retconning everything the previous show had
>oh well, we just forgot we met God
>oh well, the diary was just an early on version, or just stopped writting stuff that why my sons don't know I fought Chthulu
>oh well, I died against a low level demon because I was tired of life, not because I couldn't beat it
Mark my words, they will fight gods in this show too, prequels never lower the stakes
Like this dude says about DBZ, it will be like Bardok's backstory in where he turned to be the legendary super saiyan from the mytho

no fuck this

I see what you mean just wanted to point out azazel was a price its hardly a low level demon

no fucking was, supernatural actually ended? stopped watching when those black things liquid 'people'' someshit, when dean lived and didnt tell sammy

sounds stupid

Is that image doctored or did they really find a chad-faced woman to play Mary?

the image is not doctored