How is she so fucking powerful?

How is she so fucking powerful?

Attached: 9fnLP7xh_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31.97K)

contrived netflix writing

By effect alone she was on the same level as Alucard and Trevor, but considering she can summon unlimited flames, ice and later lighting and apparently manipulate them at will, she should've been able to solo every villain with no problem

Stop reminding me that this exists.

Is she mary sue?

1.Mages are always op
2.Wimmin

>watching Netflix anime
Hahahahahahaha

>Anime
Castlevania is not anime, it was literally made by a studio from Texas.

I don't think so. She's portrayed with enough traits to be a fully fledged character. She's also the only one of the trio that's not a protagonist at some point

Stop posting about this abomination

she's mary sus

It's anime inspired like Avatar
The only relevant thing about it though is that it sucks

what's so bad about it

Writing and choppy animation

Could she beat Korra?

Attached: Sypha.jpg (1080x1080, 155.2K)

Alucard gets fucked up the ass. Richter is some retarded loser instead of a holy warrior of God. No Grant. Writer didn't give a shit about Castlevania and just wanted to tell his own shitty edgelord story.

All things considered it’s actually really, very good and faithful to the source material.

Only thing that was completely stupid, IMO, was Lenore’s death. Other than some pacing issues here and there, the show is probably the best videogame adaptation that has ever been made and a pretty solid show on its own.

and he succeeded in making chuds seethe, stay malding shrimpdick shitcel pissbaby

>it’s actually really, very good and faithful to the source material.

Attached: Fishing Pole.png (500x501, 70.03K)

I'm still mad.

Attached: vlcsnap-error090.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

I thought it was neat. The story got worse as it went on but some of the animation was pretty great considering the shit we get these days. Blood of Zues is better though

Sypha isn't a Mary Sue, her powers are just inconsistent.
Sometimes she's a frail mage who can only shoot some flames, sometimes she can make buzzsaws and stairs out of ice, jump 30 feet in the air and kill a demon with a spear like an anime opening.

The writing was all over the place, but everything else was top notch. Really did feel like Castlevania.

i wanted to see more of her titties

I feel bad for you if you didn’t enjoy it. Terminal contrarianism is the saddest symptom of being underage on Any Forums, I hope you get better soon user.

>eat this poop or you're a contrarian
Not even that guy, but fuck this mindset.
Series started good, dropped off in quality in S2 a bit and then fell down the mountain in S3.
I can't understand anyone with a working brain not seeing how shitty it was.
Not to mention how faggoty it got

>probably the best videogame adaptation that has ever been made
Street Fighter 2, nigger.

Attached: 136940066996.jpg (1600x900, 135.69K)

why didn't he stop her, bros...

Attached: 612863053cb61ddc5697158a2144e60b.jpg (953x720, 84.89K)

Because it's a show written retardedly
Her whole final monologue is so nonsensical I'm pretty sure it was written by an AI