Is this bitch unironically more retarded than Boyega?

At least Boyega waited for the ST to end before sperging out and destroying his career.
Imagine being a terrible actress and losing a role in one of the biggest TV shows in the world and your own spinoff show, just so a bunch of anti-sjw youtubers can use you for outrage clicks for a month.
I bet she regrets sperging out now that most people have already forgotten about her and moved on.

Attached: 1615649044330.jpg (640x639, 59.5K)

Still would

Imagine not having any friends to talk to so you have to blog on Any Forums to people who don't care.

>Pictured: OP having another meltdown

Attached: .png (686x798, 71.11K)

I'm a busy man, can you rephrase that in a short bottom line and pretending you're not a chud to the best of your ability?

sshe s soo hot bros

She based

Just a reminder that Rian Johnson is a transphobe who refuses to add pronouns to his Twitter bio.
Gina Carano got cancelled for the same thing.

Attached: 1653122936641.jpg (1956x1980, 699.29K)

I don't watch any Goy Wars since they booted her

Watching her response during interviews after the fact, I think she's genuinely too dumb to realize what happened. Like Disney is an evil corporation sure whatever, but seeing her responses to the whole thing leads me to think it's a low IQ problem and I don't even know if I can feel bad for her at that point.

Once again, OP chomps on dick for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

>I don’t support Disney buuut I totally support Disney
Stop being a pussy. Express your shitty opinions without your faggy little disclaimers.

Low IQ retard.

Boyega was a literal who before star di wars, fresh from attack on the block (where the true star was nick frost).
Gina is literally the female John cena, she has her own indipendent career and she can deal with a minor setback, since her notoriety didn't came from being a disney lackey

>ur dumb
Wow good one

I mean, no shit dude.

I know, I was quite proud of that one.

I was being sarcastic actually. Sorry about that.

what did she do? QRD?

wow it's almost like some people put their principles over money. Figure that one out.
Also this. Fit+some fat is the best thicc body type.

Disclaimers about what? I don't give a fuck about your retarded vendetta with Disney. Watch the way she talks about the incident and you'l realize she's a complete idiot.

Ah shit dude.

>vaguely insinuate she does not 100% agree with The Message
>sperg out
lol. Disney will fall. They are the ones sperging out. The company will be gone within 10 years.

Attached: 71qdk9clv9s21.jpg (745x548, 25.31K)

No she doesn't regret it. Now she's in the bigtime. She managed to get onboard with the Daily Wire. She gets to network with stars like Michael Knowles, Andrew Klavan and Jeremy Boreing. She's probably involved in more interesting projects now and making more money.

didn't treat the concept of twitter pronouns with the super-serious respect it deserves

Michael Knowles, Andrew Klavan and Jeremy Boering? Oh boy all the stars are here tonight.

Attached: as.jpg (1280x720, 80.53K)

Companies that big never dissolve. Disney Is literally older than my nation, and it will probably outlast it

She's just a little punchy.

troons' mental illness knows no bounds

Attached: .jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

NWINWTNW

She is a woman who spent decades in women's sports. She said she didn't understand 'the pronoun thing' and cracked a joke about it on Twitter. She was then cancelled.

Disney: We support strong female characters and want to break the princess archtype NO NOT LIKE THAT.

It was a teachable moment, and utter bullshit. They should have redeemed her. The Mandelorian remains the only good nu-Wars along with Rogue One.

Wtf is Laurens problem

>most people have already forgotten about her
except for you apparently

he will never be a woman

Boyega was promising fans he would eventually lay the pipe (actual words he used) on Rey while they were making fun of him for being a cuck.

Attached: 1652457973770.jpg (638x825, 99.38K)

She's based, you're not. Kys, saged, cope, seethe, dial 8

Gina literally had the courage to say fuck off to the mouse itself. She has bigger balls than this thread combined.