Big Bang Theory bros....we won

Big Bang Theory bros....we won.

Attached: EEscfxtX4AId3Or.jpg (640x547, 69.37K)

someone has watched almost 300 episodes of big bang

Attached: 1637646221455.jpg (869x1080, 210.91K)

Never watched the office.
Big Bang was too fake for me to enjoy.
Seinfeld and Friends was comfy town.

I watched the entire series on HBO. Big bang theory is a great and hilarious show.

BAZINGA!

Refuse to believe there are actual fans of TBBT, it’s just background noise for boomers

I love to watch it with my Nephews. Its a great show for grooming.

BAZOOBA!

Haha, imagine that...

Attached: daysofourlives.png (722x158, 64.8K)

third worlders especially indians love it.

Any Forums hates Big Bang because they hate being mocked

The television (non-streaming) format is dying and the only ones who were/still are watching are 50+, that show was one of the last ones to clear the bar before streaming really became what drives episodic content. I'd be surprised if streaming it pulls in any kind of serious numbers.

You can at least find something funny in Seinfeld or The Office, there is nothing funny or interesting in BBT or Friends

>I now tend to wanting to apologize to TBBT.

>>no niggers
>>no overdisplaying fags (only one or two fags barely mentioned and never showed physical homosexuality)
>>white led, with only one pajeet (who acts exactly like a desperate pajeet)

>You don’t see that much anymore nowadays.
Also Friends was on TV the other day and watched it, it was much more degenerate than in my memories.

Attached: 12432321.png (184x273, 7.77K)

and every episode is the fucking same

Goldbergs is comfiest cringe sitcom kino to have on while making breakfast in the morning and Idc what anyone says

every show was like that until like 5-6 years ago, you're giving it too much credit

>TBBT
>white lead
The one guy is clearly Jewish and Bazinga guy is probably Jewish and married a Jew. Jews aren't white and never will be.

I'm surprised Seinfeld is worth more than Friends

i watched them all. the first couple seasons are ok if theres literally nothing else on but after they all start getting girlfriends it turns to absolute dogshit

Women shoes the op image

God tier: Watching police procedural reruns and rewatching old cartoons from your childhood as background noise
Mid tier: Watching HGTV shows as background noise
Shit tier: Watching shitty sitcom reruns as background noise

PACHINKO!

What tier is rewatching the perma-comfy comedy-drama known as Gilmore Girls?

Attached: 61C123A4-9F14-47C3-91D6-1D2B0CE74C05.png (656x549, 226.69K)