This dude looks like an homunculus

this dude looks like an homunculus

Attached: 1077303136.jpg (3200x2133, 1.68M)

Fuck he does lol nice thread op

All the women in your life are attracted to this guy.

Yeah. He's really bland and that's why his breakthrough role was "everyman 101." I find him to be uncharismatic (a slightly better-looking pic related).

Attached: 7f2ee881b32eb35c4c1ad43e19f8e794.jpg (1120x1680, 171.1K)

The same was true with Chris Pratt until it came out that he wasn't a typical shitlib.
Their tastes are fickle and very vulnerable to what others tell them they should want

You are an homosexual

This guy’s career is so weird

Why do ugly lanklets get so much attention? Is it just because they're tall?

Attached: 82220300-0c9c-11ea-bebd-caf6177b70be.png (640x360, 299.38K)

He desperately tries to hide the mouth that looks like grocery bag full of dicks with that weak beard of his.
He completely ruined 13 hours for me.

he gets to pound Emily Blunt's pussy

Attached: 24993.jpg (495x600, 42.81K)

Pretty much yeah

Attached: 1652753141879.png (805x630, 350.21K)

>implying his shitlord views doesn't actually make Pratt more attractive to the women offended by them

It's like you don't understand women at all, user.

>white guy
>adam’s apple
And the girls splash

You're right, maybe I'm being naive taking them at their word, especially with how insistent they have to be how they "just don't like his personality or style" (which they discovered precisely around the time he was outed as religious) whenever he comes up. I'd like to believe yours is the case, but I honestly think they're susceptible to memeing themselves/getting memes into not liking someone for their politics

Women don't like "shitlibs" lol. Go outside and talk to people user your brain is melting with all this twitter posting.

I saw this with women IRL user, including gfs I've had over the last few years
You underestimate how mindkilled normie women are

They can't meme themselves out of what their hole tells them they like. They may pretend otherwise, but they'd bend over at first request if Pratt asked them to.

When you unironically look at anglos you can see a lot of neanderthal features on them.

No you didn’t, that’s just your cope for being an unfuckable slob.

As opposed to looking at them ironically? ESL scum, shoo

You can look at anglos ironically.

Kek

His best role was dying. Trash actor and he's also a onions faggot.

That's the boy next door look.

Attached: 1628689769120.png (500x375, 183.06K)