Gonna break records

Gonna break records

Attached: EB2F506F-4B5D-437A-8EE5-8A27EAD09825.jpg (828x887, 501.92K)

Literal propaganda

>sneaking in a three-way
lazy writing >:(

>DeWanda
can't make this shit up lmao

Attached: 1614913945239.png (656x527, 30.06K)

>holy shit those dinosaurs are about to eat us!
>yeah that's scary, anyway I eat pussy AND suck dick so
>oh, that's cool, anyway back to the dinosaurs holy shit they've laser eyes now!

how many franchises can they ruin in a single year?

Is this the one with the mff threesome?

>sheeboon
>bisexual

Attached: 1618048276317.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>You know what would really spice up this move about the apocalyptic return of the dinoaurs? Deviant sexuality.

forehead? nope
fivehead? nah
nigga got a six head

lmao look at how far back that combover goes

Fallen Kingdom is the movie that made me realize that Hollywood has completely lost the plot, is controlled by 100% evil people and the entire Western film industry should cease to exist and be rebuilt from the ground up.

Pratt looks so cool in this picture whole the baboon looks like she forgot her lines kek

>openly bisexual
So how that work? A pink haired woman with tattoos and piercings? Or a character just saying "I'm a fag"?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Chris Pratt dodges a bullet

>HOLY SHIT A BISEXUAL CHARACTER IN 2022 STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES THIS IS GROUNBREAKING AND UNREAL

Why is it like this now? Remember when movies had gay characters and nobody made a big deal about it one way or another? What happened?

Attached: 1463237430196.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

DeSneeda
So, I guess fucking is gonna be a big part of the world of dinos. I know what I'd do if the choice was run to safety or discuss bisexuality

OPENLY?!?! WOWA
ARE ANY OF THE DINOSAURS BISEXUAL TOO?!?!?

>movie about dinosaurs
>supposed to give a fuck about the sexuality of human characters
Fuck off, noone cares about humans and especially the ones from the Pratt movies, just give us dinos and the original cast.

She was originally a lesbian but life....finds a way.

>(((What happened)))?

Attached: slippery slope.jpg (973x1024, 128.17K)

no fucking way, a hollywood movie with a bisexual character? it's simply never been heard of before, truly breaking new ground in cinema history. when people remember this movie in the future the first thing they'll say is it featured a bisexual character.

There's no way the pronoun shit was as early as 2008.

>We want basic respect for people that think differently.
>No

There we go. Now remake the image.

Take your slippery slope and stick it. The only slope is giving people like you any space.