I dont get it how this movie is not a feminazi propaganda...

I dont get it how this movie is not a feminazi propaganda? Literally muh stronk wymyn kivking toxic masculinity ass LIKE A BOSS
makes me sick

Attached: 1646162063269.jpg (1080x1344, 296.21K)

have sex, incel.

Well it is. George Miller is a leftist and admitted it

Demand protection? This is like Jew levels of superiority.

You think a guy that looks like this would have some good views on things? Also check out his new movie, you'll never guess what it's about hehe

Attached: George_Miller_(35706244922).jpg (1880x2816, 3.15M)

Isn't he a manlet?

Isn't she 6'3"? What protection would she need?

Attached: bane.jpg (1300x649, 51.96K)

It was all a dig at Mel Gibson

I love how Any Forums can't handle that one of the best movies of the century was made by feminists

Attached: hardypants.gif (230x345, 51.74K)

Nothing, IF done right. Strong women are manipulative and charismatic, use their beauty and femininity to their advantage, and outsmart people not just because the plot asks so, but because they demonstrate to be resourceful and intelligent. An Hollywood strong woman is basically the female insecurities given form, it's an androgynous, masculine butch (that ironically undermines the message of women being strong by making them look and behave like a man) whose sole role is to be a provocative smack to society, failing of course, because people are numbed by the constant witch hunt for inequality and bigotry, and the media Is brimming with short haired mildly muscular dirty faced actresses all trying to be the same character

>a general with a bionic arm and 5 nubiles in their prime
>incapable of taking out a single, exsanguinated and severely dehydrated man with paranoid schizophrenia who's literally tied to a car's door

I'm pretty sure he won't make that mistake again, kek what a dumb fag.

Attached: mfw.jpg (400x400, 14.85K)

I love how mad you get that people hate some gay reboot movie

>branded
sounds a bit antisemitic there ms Theron

>Isn't he a manlet?
He's an alcoholic britbong on 'roids. Put 2+2 together.

been a while since I saw this dumb thread OP, just post the rest of the copypasta before you get btfo yet again

When? I don't doubt it but still

Lol no. Hardy has about 12 lines in the whole film, but went full method actor mode, spending days wasting the directors time about the character’s backstory (without watching the Gibson films because he didn’t want to be tainted) and locking himself in his trailer to psych up for hours for a scene while keeping the rest of the crew and cast waiting. Meanwhile Theron is a pro, on set on time, hair and makeup done, lines memorized, and when hardy shows up he misses marks and “improvs” and acts like an entitled douche, and bully. outside of George Miller’s genius, she’s the reason why the film was a critical success, carried the kino completely. Plus Hoult was kino as Nux.

WITNESS ME.

Borderline Personality actress gets told to fuck herself by hay actor who doesn’t want to deal with her bullshit.

Actress demands “protection” because actor has realized she’s basically a psychopathic liar.

Does anyone actually think this? No one cares about this film, faggot.

Hardy was the only decent part of this movie, he made it his

Saw it once, and thought it was decent. Never felt the need to watch it again.

Theron and Hardy’s performances both sucked, as did a bunch or others.
I think Hoult’s performance may be the only one I remember, because he realized what the film was, and just decided to ham things up.

Guy made babe and happy feets