Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

YT thot is better than any Hollywood skank of the past 25 years

Attached: 270cax0kc0e41.jpg (1960x3256, 551.77K)

I'm just gonna throw this out there and hopefully this thread will die shortly after. Internet thots deserve no atttention. No thots deserve attetion but internet thots... baka. People like yourself that give them attention are the lowest form of life on this planet. You are pathetic and I hope on the day of your reckoning you look back on your life and feel nothing but shame and regret.

I wish I could go to Disneyland with her...

She reminds me of Victoriaa Justice who is a bit prettier than her desu

Attached: 1652946040038.jpg (1080x1075, 102.35K)

she is jewish

How dare you compare /our/ queen to op man? Delet

For me? It's internet QTs!

Attached: EIRdb-mWwAEM0i3-orig.jpg (1519x2048, 327.44K)

I am aware of that and don't care. I would breed her.

>television and film

Attached: glow.webm (654x800, 1.97M)

it's so fucking unfair bros

ugly chick

She has some crazy hourglass proportions

>someone is going in raw on that ass

gibi > her
/thread

gibi was mid-tier before she covered herself in the shittiest anime/video game tattoos you've ever seen

agree about tattoes, but her face was 11/10 when she was 23 y/o
now she's getting kinda old, though

Is her and Gibi the only ones of the OG ASMRtists still active who never did any lewd/OF shit?

>Glow and Gibi
>OG asmrtits
I know this is bait but it still made me angry

Attached: 1643979273089_1.jpg (986x986, 119.57K)

>gibi
>never done any lewd
choose one

proof money cant fix trashiness
imagine getting a tatto forever of a anime you like right now

they were there when it went mainstream. maybe not OG, but definitely veterans.
not talking about suggestive/coombait thumbnails but still Youtube-safe. I'm talking about private/patreon sexual stuff (like JBN and Maria).

Jubilee

they're 'OG' in the sense that they started up right as ASMR really started to blow up, I can see why some people might consider them to be so

and all the ACTUAL 'OG's are long gone, because back in those days they really had no idea how to handle the pressures that come with getting popular

>Jubilee
never heard of her
>ACTUAL 'OG's are long gone
who do you have in mind?
VeniVidiVulpes? ASRMaurette?

I don't really know how long ASMR had been around when I started listening desu.
Springbok, HeatherFeather, DaintilyDahlia, UKASMR, VeniVidiVulpes, ChristenNoel and JubileeWhispers were some that I remember liking way back

>they were there when it went mainstream
>they're 'OG' in the sense that they started up right as ASMR really started to blow up
I really hate the shift in audience that occurred when ASMRtits went from being average-looking primarily late 20s/30s-aged women with nurturing motherly energy to dumb twitch thots barely out of school catering to zoomers with no gfs. You guys have no idea but are completely overconfident in your lack of understanding spreading revisionist misinformation

damn, that is one ugly ass cunt

i don't think any of those make vids anymore

>Casually pans down to her feet
Camerachad

What ever happened to Heather Feather? She was the best by a mile then average average as fuck youtubers like Gibi and Glow overtook her and she stopped uploading.

>revisionist misinformation
nigger they're internet videos, not some important historical event
I just mean anyone who started watching after ASMR went mainstream (which is likely 75%+ of the audience at least at this point) will consider Gibi and co to be their OGs

RIP in piece
the internet really chewed up and spat out a lot of the early creators
say what you want about the twitchthots of today, but the main reason they succeed is because they know how to handle attention (positive and negative) without burning out and leaving

I don't mind the age that much. But there were plenty who just rode the wave without ever understanding ASMR (possibly even experiencing for themselves). The "fast and aggressive" and ear licking meta was the most annoying. Just hot/semi-hot girls tapping on the mic with fingernails without even having an earpiece in to see what sound it produces. It because just like Tiktok dances. They see other girls do it and the see guys give them attention, so they just ape it.

Attached: 39709651371-offset-3292-preview-480x272.jpg (480x272, 21.32K)