Why did she do it?

Why did she do it?

Attached: 1653239751764.jpg (1280x720, 83.14K)

It rhymes withe pews

it's her nature

hate flies. I hate them with my entire soul. Whenever I see a fly, I want to kill myself. They contribute nothing to this planet. Flies are the most disgusting creatures to ever walk the earth. Except they don’t actually ever touch the earth. Why? Because their feet are always covered in shit. You heard me right. Shit. Flies will see a pile of steaming, smelly shit and think “hmm, looks like a good place to land in”. I’m surprised they are even able to see the shit because their vision is that of a kaleidoscope. Imagine being such a dumb fuck that you can’t even see in two straight lines. Maybe that’s why when there is an OPEN WINDOW right next to them, they never leave the room. Nope, they just land wherever the fuck they want and spread their shit onto that surface too. And whenever they land, they also take a shit to make sure the impact is present in case there wasn’t enough shit on their legs already. And then they rub their front legs together like the devious little shits they are. Like they’re planning something. Let me tell you this; they’re not planning anything. Their brains are too small for thoughts other than: have sex, spread my shit around, and maybe eat every so often. Those little fuckers’ brains are 250 micrometers across. Ever heard of a micrometer? Probably not, because it’s only used to measure the size of a fly’s brain. Anyways, I digress. Rubbing those legs together like they have a plan is actually to clean them. Those shit-covered slobs are so dirty they actually need to clean themselves or they lose the ability to navigate properly.

This cartoon mouse bitch has a cult dedicated to her in Russia.

Attached: 85216EC5-FD8D-4D1E-BFEA-C8B88F363849.jpg (550x413, 49.83K)

So you get offended and do their marketing for free.

Alluding to implications of a pantsless male cartoon character impregnating another, much larger interspecies cartoon character was a bold choice.

>It rhymes withe pews
No it doesn't you retard

Did they Jonestown themselves?

No. They were conscripted and died in Ukraine back in March.

It's not "she". She's a cartoon, she doesn't have free will. It's the disguting Jewish screenwriters.

Wait, she fucked the retarded mute fly
But why??

To execute Order 66 on conservative betas

>This upsets me, time to blame the jews!

>a retard
>a womanizer
>a fat old guy
>a cute twink and nice guy who will never dump her
I don't know

weeeeeeeeeelll my name is Dale and I don't eat whales.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65.03K)

Where have you been the last few days? The Big Buzz Cock is all Any Forums can talk about now.

Attached: Chip n Dale RR - 05.webm (1280x536, 2.85M)

Who are you quoting

How did he fuck her?

Seems like Gorbachev made a horrible mistake.

In this case, the movie was written by individuals that just happened to be Jewish.

he fly right in the pussy