ITS NOT A LIQUID ITS A GREAT MANY PEICES OF SOLIDS THAT FORM A HARD FLOOR LIKE SURFACE

ITS NOT A LIQUID ITS A GREAT MANY PEICES OF SOLIDS THAT FORM A HARD FLOOR LIKE SURFACE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 226.71K)

Shouldn’t the worms from dune also not treat sand like water?

they have enough mass and speed to move through it, as well as mouths that break in and out of it at a constant rate

>liquidity
>cash flow

of course it's not a liquid, liquid is a state of matter, I think what Peter meant to say is that they are not a fluid but he would still be incorrect, what a stupid cartoon.

It wouldn't hurt that much unless you jumped from a very tall height. The coins are haphazardly filling the space so there will be a lot of give and spring from the gaps and softness of the metal.

BUHUHHHUH that's what would happen if Scrooge McDuck were in real life.

Scrooge McDuck has more diving experience

sneed

Beter

they use vibrations to liquify the sand

This joke was actually made in the very first Uncle Scrooge comic book.
But you don't really need to research your jokes, Sethlings; a strong belief in your innate superiority is literally the only requirement to write for television.

I use vibrations to liquify your mom's pussy lol

No, retard.

Gott dayum you know you had to do it to em.

t. autistic yuro

The original Duck Tales show even makes a joke about how only Scrooge has the ability to swim through coins.

Scrooge McDuck uses vibrations to liquefy the coins.

The aforementioned comic book was, in fact, made by an american (the creator of the character), and first published in the USA.

ITS NOT A LIQUID
IT IS MANY PIECES OF SOLID MATERIAL
YOU CANNOT SWIM IN IT

Attached: 1598313263069.jpg (450x276, 31.08K)

my cousin broke her nose in a pit of balls