Any muslim kinos out there not made by liberals?

Any muslim kinos out there not made by liberals?

Attached: 1653182654738.jpg (500x334, 187.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhK9HHZEp4o
imdb.com/title/tt0430377/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine nuking it

Someone should just nuke it and blame Israel.

Four Lions is kino. About 4 wanna be suicide bombers that fuck up their terrorism

Attached: D4JMLMDXkAcqmuH.jpg (567x700, 69.3K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhK9HHZEp4o

Is it okay for muslims to take photos and videos? Or is it like drawing human figures which they aren't allowed to do

Why do stoners look more like third worlders than third worlders do.

It's been fucked up multiple times by the muslims themselves and is considered idolatry by shiat. Wouldn't invoke the response you're imagining.

There is a Prince of Egypt like movie about Muhammad (ﷺ) made by the same studio of Disney animators

If you liked Prince of Egypt or Joseph King of Dreams, you’ll like this too
imdb.com/title/tt0430377/

>ﷺ

Why yes I can tell what all these little scribbles in a small blob mean

>Muslims don't chimp out over the slightest provocation

Who will win by 2100? The Chinese Empire or the Muslim Caliphate? The latter has members everywhere but they're also more fragmented

They do, but because the off-brand Muslims actually WANT the kabba destroyed you'd probably get some crazier shit than Muslims going full blown anti-west.

Lets put it this way, someone once rubbed their shit all over the black stone. While it was probably a greek, the sunnis blamed the shiat for the act.

The Wind and the Lion.

My workfloor is 90% muslims. I shit you not. And that's a conservative estimate. Ask me some things if you want, I guess. I'm the brothority

Any cute hijabis

Attached: 6_6j75aufnqtd.jpg (565x800, 42.65K)

Yes.

>Islam
>Unifying
Lol. Can't even see a Pan Arab state in the near future.

Iranian directors are your best bet. Aside from that, Muslims barely even attempt to make good cinema. The Message is one of the only large-scale Muslim epics that comes to mind

>why does a third worlder look like a third worlder

What kind of job is it? And which country?

omar show it’s fucking kino

Attached: tmp.jpg (680x1000, 67.5K)

That's a magnet, retard.

Because the idea of cinema goes against the very core of Islamic belief.
Shias are a deviant sect of islam who make up their own interpretation of it and do whatever they please

I dunno, even if they're fragmented they might still outnumber the other factions. They'll have enough presence in host countries as well. That still counts as an Islamic victory to me.

They can take photos and pictures of people. There’s varying interpretations of whether or not they’re allowed to draw people. They absolutely can’t sculpt humanoid figures.

>even if they're fragmented they might still outnumber the other factions.
If that was how it actually worked either China or Islam would have claimed victory centuries ago.

>They'll have enough presence in host countries as well.
Most second generation children are not Muslims in any meaningful sense. You underestimate the ability of modern capitalism to destroy tradition.

They all make up their own interpretation retard

I imagine all the muslims shut down like the droids in phantom menace.

holy based