I didnt see the movie, what is this face meant to communicate?

I didnt see the movie, what is this face meant to communicate?

Attached: 1652884432806.png (1009x996, 818.82K)

High Impact Sexual Energy

1000 cock stare

seeing a chud post on Any Forums

It means she is about to bound me to her bed and milk me until she gets pregnant

The wall

She got punched in the face and this was her reaction.

Poop is coming and no power on earth can stop it.

The scene where she was chasing them in the tunnels that ran under the river was kino, and legitimately good horror

that fart was a shart

Its a deleted scene, you cant see it but Im actually licking her toes. I even got paid to do that. Honestly, being a foot extra is the best job in the world

This

That's the face that women in their late 30's get when they realize that they had too high of standards and are childless and alone.

she could fly, why the fuck was she walking?

she could warp reality and unmake a person's mouth, why not just think the doors away?
probably a million holes in this movie though so who cares
it was cool the way it was, I guess you could just say she was such a crazed bitch and doesnt do rational or predictable things

MOMMY RAPE

This

>"I can do this all d...ack!"

Attached: angry mom.webm (854x356, 2.92M)

>they literally stand still and do absolutely nothing while she kills them slowly one by one
possibly the most retarded scene in any capeshit movie I've ever seen

This. These guys defeated Thanos? Not gonna bother watching this one. The praise of the Avengers movies was always "The team up action". Nobody even tries to calm Black Bolt down here.
It's really bad

Oh yeah, more stupid than Lois Lane falling down while an entire city is sucked up by a giant terraforming device...

The illuminati bit was embarrassing and didnt fit the rest of the movie, I bet it was the shit they added in reshoots at the producers behest

To be fair, they seem to be super full of themselves. Cpt Niggress is extremely pedantic, Mordo is an arrogan prick, Cpt Britbong being a britbong means she's a backstabbing cunt that wouldn't help her allies...Only Richards seems to be nice

She wants sex

She's a crazy lady.

Love the women complete psychopath "meh" reaction to their companions being brutally murdered in front of them.

This was the part where she was going to force Dr. Strange to impregnate her so she'll get her kids back.

>they found a Cpt Marvel more unlikable than Brie Larson
Impressive.

It's an okay scene, but they should've done something once she killed Black Bolt.

In that universe Dr. Strange beat Thanos all by himself was corrupted from it and the Illuminati had to put him down.

She would have get other different kids though, we don't know with who or how her alternative get those kids in that world, and if she ever have other kids she will always be disappointed because those will never be her dream perfect kids she created in her head and constantly comparing them will kill her or the children in the end.

>tfw i see breedable qt :)

She kinda looks like Katee Sackhoff here

comedy gold

She's coming for that dick consent or not.