When was the last time Disney made a good movie?

When was the last time Disney made a good movie?

Attached: 1651907380558.jpg (756x756, 134.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rg3FLwW0a18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever they stopped making theatrical shorts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rg3FLwW0a18

Certainly not when Disney was Jew run and shat out Broadway musicals

Up (2009)

I just watched Up. It was actually retarded. The whole concept of balloons lifting a house is idiotic. Let alone how many balloons he is left with after his house is set on fire. They land near Paradise Falls because reasons. But by far the most odious thing was the villain being his childhood hero who inspires him (and his wife) to be adventurous in the first place.

Multiverse of madness

Tron Legacy

Pandering crap

>The whole concept of balloons lifting a house is idiotic
I stopped reading there

No I could deal with it at first but as the movie went on and his fridge allowed him to take flight again just how stupid the concept is begins to take hold. I was honestly hoping he had dreamed the whole thing. Oh well fucker ended up in Shady Oaks at the end anyway (we can assume)

This

>The Shining but with cats
I'd watch that over the original

I liked Coco quite a bit

Tron Legacy

snow white and the seven dwarves

Pirates of the Caribbean 1

It just came out, a few days ago

this

Tron Legacy

The force awakens

God i hate that movie. Women love it and I hate women who love it. Nothing fucking happens. fuck women I'd pass on pussy rather than pretend to like that garbage.

Yeah it's a mediocre film like I said

Treasure Planet. Disney distancing themselves from that movie (by purposefully torpedoing its box office) and 2D is what began the downfall.

Attached: 7f1054df89f261321f68ef2d9700d710--movie-theater-decor-poster-wall.jpg (680x1020, 107.18K)

Disney animation these days is staffed by people obsessed with the thrill of being Disney employees who also like to groom. No chance of getting a good movie from them with such a workforce

pandering to who

Encanto