/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Yeah? Why? Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653247640619.gif (498x283, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1cf4emy4kY1r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck mike looked 30 years younger in bb

he got the don eladio age reduction cream

>I KISSED WALTER AND I LIKED IT
>The taste of his hairy mustache
>I hope Skyler doesn't mind it

>It felt so wrong, it felt so right
>Don't mean I'm in love tonight
>I LIKED IT

Attached: 1653257634511.jpg (800x600, 82.85K)

What's her plaaaaaaan?

Attached: Kaylee Ehrmantraut Empress.png (1805x1015, 1.88M)

Attached: sneed it or chuck it.png (1200x671, 657.73K)

Why does Kim hate Howard

Can anyone catch me up. I dropped it after Nacho kills himself.
I heard also there was a boxing scene with Hamlin?

I’m mainly interested in how their plan to sabotage Hamlin went

if you are interested, watch it, you're welcome

it's kinda freaky how better call saul is written with some self-awareness over the age discrepancy. jimmy sarcastically calls him an elder in season 1 already which only makes sense thanks to the actor not actually matching the character's age.

I'm watching BB just for the Saul and Mike scenes to see what BCS could have been. At least we got Howie.

I remember shitposting all day in anticipation of JMM, Bagman, and the rest of Season 5. Some of my comfiest Any Forums memories.
This season... yikes.

The one on the right is the most jarring, looked and acted totally unlike the other Kaylees

lyle kills lalo in a suicide murder

>I’m mainly interested in how their plan to sabotage Hamlin went
Hopefully we'll find out as early as halfway through part two of the season

Saulamanca money
Saulamanca blood

Fuck off retard

>watches his granddaughter through binos once every night
why is mike such a sick fuck?

Which one of them did Mike yell at? And why did he do it? Did he see through her deceptions?

it personal

Cooper never gets his memories back

If tomorrow's episode sucks, I have no hope left. It's Schnauz, he's never failed yet.

>mike looked 30 years younger in bb
Walt'll you see what happens next.

Attached: 1653040651900.jpg (1440x800, 621.6K)

>namastuh! clever, huh?

Attached: namastuh.jpg (1919x1079, 235.05K)

So what's going on with his career?

yo mr white, hop on halo: combat evolved

is there a pasta for mike sharing walt the story of bagman?

kim wexler has a meeting with lalo which she goes spread eagle in her lulu's and exposes her tight labia and lalo goes "ahh mijo, los puta el punani muchachos" then he kills himself

voca.ro/1cf4emy4kY1r

OMG HE GREW A BEARD

After the role of a lifetime he's been...... busy

xbox aaron posting like 6 years ago was funny even though it made me feel a bit bad

3-4$ per episode no thanks this season has been horrible and when I heard they’re splitting it mid season shit is just pretentious. Show isn’t even that good anymore. But guzzle up those lalo cum ya spergs

Attached: 7D035562-AF49-49CA-881E-AF30BD1A307D.jpg (1280x720, 50.33K)

He was in Need for Speed

At least he's not fat right now. Hopefully with some bigtime makeup he can pull off looking like season 4-5 Jess

She's going to swoop in at the last minute and rescue Howard

wtf Lalo, just pirate it. You're not SCARED are you?

The moment Mike told her "YOU ARE DONE!!" was actually the moment that Kaylee decided to contact all her past and future selves to start her masterplan.

Shows not worth the pirate. I end up just watching recaps on YT. The show really fell off especially the writing.

Gus looks vexed, Lalo will be in Germany, Mike will say his guys are solid, Kim and Jim will spend half the episode fixing up that judge photo, a vague clue Howard might be ahead of their plans. We're DONE

>The show really fell off especially the writing.
yeah we're all kinda in agreement on that one. There's some vincebots here crying and shitting about how "it's just as good as ever, no foolin," but it's just cope. It's understandable.

BCS, you’re the smartest threads I’ve ever met. But even you’re too dumb to see, the show was unwatchable five seasons ago.

what does the "grind" part supposed to mean for the previous episode?

Attached: aaron.png (916x390, 56.42K)

He was in normal words horse guy.

Fun fact: The current Kaylee actress from seasons 5 and 6 is 13 years old. 3 years older than Kaylee was in Braking Bad.

I wonder that as well, there are a few reasons but I don't think they are good justifications. howard has not really been that bad to her or even jimmy, I think kim has just become a bad person t b h.

My name is wernsac ziggler. And you are wery beautiful tonight.

Attached: rian-johnson.0.jpg (2050x1367, 341.34K)

He was in Westworld season 3 on HBO and next month season 4 begins. He was legit the best part of season 3

pretty sure lalo is gonna appear in ABQ next. what could he do in germany that isn't a rehash of his earlier encounters? he might not appear next episode though. I wouldn't be surprised if they left one episode gap for his trip back.

Please dear Lord let him just show up in ABQ at the end of the episode tomorrow night, he doesn't even need to do anything. But bonus points if he confronts Jimbo and Kimbo.

>what's he up to, man. what's he doing?

Attached: file_571546_johnson-looper-inter.jpg (610x300, 40.04K)

>Doesn't torrent or have a free streaming site
Kek what a bitch

Well now I feel bad.

i was thinking that he could have a scene of gearing up for war but, on the other hand, i can't imagine they would forfeit lalo's casually stylish aesthetic. pretty sure he's gonna be rocking the pistol with no body armor.

Xbox, take me back...

Attached: xbox-aaron-paul.jpg (800x600, 89.11K)

He's in a show alongside Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright and Evan Rachel Wood. It's about robots, parks and the future of humanity. They call it Westworld and his character, Caleb, has bonded with some of the hosts in Season 3. There is a trailer out for Season 4 you can look up on YouTube if you car.e

Everyone did

realistically, how much did he get for that ad? half a mill?

>be the co-star of brba
>get a shitty, phoned-in netflix movie sequel
>meanwhile a side character gets their own show that is critically acclaimed and runs longer than the show it's a prequel for

Attached: 1650436626070.jpg (1024x768, 131.28K)

Think its mainly due to how howard told Jimmy that Chuck killed himself and Kim thought that was a dick thing to do. Her motivation is basically all there in s4e1