How does Nolan manage to keep hitting the normies and midwits sweet spot?

How does Nolan manage to keep hitting the normies and midwits sweet spot?

Attached: img_1_1653287638519__01.jpg (1080x1340, 243.7K)

Interstellar is his only good movie.

>TDKR that high

he's the greatest director of his generation

t. midwit

His best movie isn’t even on there.

Attached: 1005D3B3-DB6C-4B85-91AD-11963534C172.jpg (362x500, 31.56K)

imdb advertizing platinum package.

It's great.

This.
Because he has no competition. Fincher was more talented and better than him but he decided to do TV series for w/e reason.

what are you getting out of being a contrarian zoomer loser? I bet you wear a diaper and are into cross-dressing.

pretty overrated desu. a very underwhelming film.

Attached: uhh.png (798x644, 253.16K)

I think Nolan is trash but Interstellar was almost good. It's worth the price of admission for the experience.

4U

Remake of a Norwegian film.

what sort of moron thinks tdkr is better than batman begins

Dunkirk and The Prestige are the only legit good ones he made, Inception had its moments. My favorite part of Dunkirk is when he yells OI MATE HE DUN KIRKED 'IS 'EAD!

>Realise stupid comic book movie
>Make it look "smart"
>Normalfags watch it
>Think they are smart now because they enjoyed a "serious" movie
>You can do whatever you want now and normalfags will go and watch thinking it makes them smart and intelligent

It's a big movie.
How the fuck is Begins that low, it's easily the second best Batman movie ever made.

Makes blockbusters but with some artistic merit. Kind of like Spielberg early in his career.

I would put Tenet #2 right behind Inception. I thought Begins was his best batman, but would still rate it behind interstellar and prestige. i never saw dunkirk. im not sure it belongs in a list like this. i thought it was more of a one off. meant to be experienced in imax

I like his Batman movies because they're the only ones that feel like normal movies and not pretentious tryhard undergraduate screenplay gimmicks.

Dunkirk
The Prestige
Insomnia
The Dark Knight
Memento
Batman Begins
Inception
Interstellar
Following
Rises
Tenet

>normies and midwits sweet spot?