European cars don't have air conditioning

>European cars don't have air conditioning

Attached: 1652966599302.jpg (1284x727, 419.7K)

prndl

both my cars have aircon, although the one of the 2002 opel astra is complete dogshit

Even in northern europe i would never buy car without ac, summers are too hot. American cars dont come with heated seats even in northern states, thats also bit weird.

So what you're saying, Willis, they done centralise err'thang but the air?

nicer cars come with heated seats even in the southwest, it's just not a standard feature
i also don't like them because they make my back and ass all sweaty

I understand why America has AC. Visited the east coast during august and it felt like being in a dog's mouth. Never experienced anything like that in Europe.

Lol i use heated seats only in winter, you shouldnt but it on and make your ass sweat when its not winter

>East coast
If you think that's hot you would die on the west coast

Heated seats is richfag stuff

I have a 09 Chevy her that I paid 5 large for, and even it has heated seats

Every shitbox has those by standard package, you would freeze your ass otherwise during winter, i actually had one car without and had to use sheepwool blanket.

AC is only about cooling it has nothing to do with filtering the air you breathe and significantly improving both the quality and span of your lifetime

Richfags

in case you didn't know, a dog's mouth is hot and humid

>heated mirrors

Attached: 1638529482450.jpg (1280x720, 57.63K)

even when it's cold out i find it uncomfortable. are finnish heated seats typically leather?

I have an '07 Nissan that I paid 1 grand for, and even it has working heated seats.

Volvos and saabs had heated seats since 80s atleast

No actually cloth seats, leather is not nice in winter.

....richfag

that might be the problem for me then. typically only upscale cars here have them, and those types of cars usually have leather seats too. hot leather pushing against your skin is a recipe for sweating and itchiness

I have noticed same, im not fan of leather seats and find it weird that its considered upscale from cloth

I hate leather seats, why the fuck do they put them in cars?
Some cars only come with leather seats, fuck that.

Leather is almost always more valuable than whatever cloth is typically used in a vehicle. That vinyl shit can seriously fuck off other than it being easy to keep clean.

gold is more valuable than leather, so why don't we make seats out of gold?