>His favourite tv show got pozzed by hollyjew

KEK. Feel sad for you Any Forumsmbler. My favourite show hasn't been and never will be. How about you Any Forums?

Attached: GadgetKek.jpg (400x400, 29.23K)

My favourite show ended before obongo was president, so it will never get pozzed

Attached: 1624136189986.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

based hal-poster

That show is peak comfy.

My favorite franchise is Star Trek.
>if only you knew how bad things really are.jpg

Did you watch Picklecard?

unironically sovl

Attached: malcolm-jesus.webm (852x480, 3M)

>Boom. Big reveal I'm a racist chud. what do you think about that? I turned myself into a racist chud. What are you just staring at me for bro? I turned myself into a racist chud scotty?

Never in a million years, I just pretend the series is dead at this point. At least they haven't ruined the Cardies yet, probably because none of the new writers have actually watched anything other than TNG (and I kind of doubt they even watched that).

it's a good show the problem is hal is basically the only funny part. every time hal isn't on screen the viewer is left asking "where's hal"

>implying Evangelion isn't pozzed
its lore is literally just Jewish mythology

Evangelion is trash. Fuck off back to Any Forums.

>Any Forumspium

>it’s Spanish gothsuka poster
Back to your favela kiddo

>Spain
>Favelas

Why did they have to get to quantum leap

I rolled my ankle taking the trash to the curb tonight. It didn't hurt at first because I was pretty drunk, but an hour later I'm starting to feel it.

Didn't Cranston apologize for being white a few months back or some stupid shit? Hal is still great though.

Why were you taking out the trash whild drunk? Why not have your wife do it for you?

Do you actually watch anime in real life? That's really embarrassing.

>wife

I'm safe.

Attached: 1644020092642.png (2160x2160, 3.67M)

She was asleep already