LOL

LOL

Attached: 284px-KidOmega1-1-.jpg (360x360, 23.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my super power is...turning into a cactus!

Sensing dead people's thoughts suddently sounds like a good superpower.

Suddently?

What movie is this it looks awesome?

There are lots of cool mutant powers but too many are destructive, don’t have good practical uses, and make you look like a freak. The best ones that you can use to gain an advantage in everyday life are shape shifting, mind control, telepathy and magnetism

I go hong kong

kek

the most powerful mutants on earth

Attached: DP_7.jpg (935x1376, 172.81K)

why the lil asian nigga from sopranos so spiky?

Mahvel's always been bad about the whole "inconvenient or useless mutation" thing. Best I can think of is the kid with the perpetual death aura around him.

accurate depiction of asian masculinity

Wither?

They also killed off like 12 new mutant characters in a busfire because they didn't know what to do with them.

he got institutionalized for spiking people that hugged him

thats why if i could choose to have any mutant power it would be to extend cables from my fingers that can make technology do anything i want

>Wither
It was like a 12 year old boy who's body produced a gas or something that eradicated all animal life in 30 yrds or something.
Wolverine kills him after giving him a beer.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

Still laughing..?

Attached: 1619899158459.png (723x572, 340K)

yup, the ultimate universe was awesome

>I just want to be a queen!
>a borg queen!

Uhhh, no. He rotted any organic thing he touched, including people. He accidently killed his father when his powers first manifested. Not sure how his story ended.

>busfire
Yeah religiously motivated terror attacks with guided missile launchers are often referred to as simple fires.