Imagine haha

Imagine haha

Attached: 1E8E9FC9-4DC6-4DCB-99E4-43EF3D829FB4.jpg (1200x1193, 228.32K)

With all that training she did she probably didn't have time to shave her pussy haha.

ampit yum

Attached: samettos.jpg (478x442, 40.8K)

Which would unironically be gross. Pussy stinks irl, sweat and bo no doubt make it worse, and then hair traps smells. Smellfags have no idea how bad pussy really can get. It's why I always laugh at people making little comments about trans women here and how they might smell, when bio women smell just as bad if not worse.

Rotting flesh always smells a lot worse.

>when bio women smell just as bad if not worse
I smell cope. ywnbaw

You will never be a woman.

what the fuck is that even supposed to be, an empty mesh plate carrier?

Are you unironically telling me to imagine the smell? Wouldn't be weird if I actually did it? haha
now you imagine that haha

If i was Tom Cruise and I know everything would reset I would spend eternity raping her

PITS PITS PITS MMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMM SNIFF THOSE PITTY PITPITS SNIIIIIFFFFFFFF HNNNNNNGGGGGG OHHHHUUURRROOORGGHH PITSSSSS

Nobody is rotting

this

She was supposed to be Black Widow. Would have done better I think.

>Nobody is passing
Fixed that for you, Not-A-Woman.

Who's coping? You, with your virginity? Maybe wait until you've actually been with a woman before you start trying to be the arbiter of femininity, yeah? You fantasize about smells you've never experienced, and if you did you'd gag, that simple. You speak from ignorance.

Attached: RA0lSsH.jpg (329x429, 40.66K)

Attached: 9gx27khyu9n81.png (640x818, 585.93K)

I'm telling you to stop fetishizing something that would gross you out in real life, vaginas stink, and even worse when they're hairy or sweaty.

Actually, this was proven to be pol virgins making false posts and pretending to be something they're not to push an agenda. Try not carrying their water for them.

You disgust literally everybody, dude. How could you fall for the "Just cut off your dick and be like your animu waifu" psyop?
Calling people virgins isn't gonna bring your normal life back. Do your parents still talk to you, btw?
Also, I've been married to a real woman for almost 5 years, so please call me a virgin all you want, Not-A-Woman.

Attached: 1650966556479.gif (212x176, 925.43K)

So you have experience with both women and trannies? You must have, to make the comparison. Otherwise you're just fantasizing about smells you've never experienced and speaking from ignorance.

post the proof, i think a lot of anons including myself would be interested to see that

Fucking disgusting

Attached: 1638391171074.jpg (184x184, 6.07K)

He probably did that for several cycles