Why isn't German, French, Italian programming more popular here in the English-speaking world...

why isn't German, French, Italian programming more popular here in the English-speaking world?If South Korea and Japan can get big here then why not these places.

Attached: 00-featured-mirai-kuriyama-kyoukai-no-kanata-screenshot.jpg (750x350, 65.35K)

Those people don't have souls
Only British and American do
Sorry kid

they are popular in film festivals

none of those places have women that look like this

Attached: 1649757770413.webm (640x754, 2.92M)

european media is coal, it’s either nihilist German garbage or French pedo incest garbage
All they do is whine about how they are sad cause of technology

Because it is the same exact pozzed crap as hollywood

>muh holocaust (al goys are nazis, anti immigration is fascism)
>muh gays
>muh immigrant racemixing film
>muh communism (if you are slav)
>muh 14 year old girl in shorts (if you are french)
That is all of euro cinema

Name?

For me it's Bernd das Brot. Very wholesome.

Faggot

do you live under a rock?

Attached: 1563588998220.webm (600x1080, 794.69K)

do french and italian people watch their own crap?, i mean japan is the only country where marvel crap isn't number 1 and anime shit sell more there than any live action movie, and korea has been funding and consuming their own media for years before hollyjew decided to push it in the us

>South Korea and Japan
51st and 52nd

All the countries you listed are just the same as regular programming but with lower budgets and dumb accents

Anime and Kdramas are entirely different because they're acted differently and have wildly different mannerisms, instead of just being more boring versions of what Americans already have.

Germany doesn't create good programming. In fact they dub shit like Hogan's Heroes into German.

>Any Forums
>pic related is Any Forums
>post is about Any Forums
i really don't know what to make of this one...

kek neither does korea. that's literally all makeup and plastic surgery

The only good thing to ever come from continental Europe is Inspector Rex.

People aren't smart enough to get german humor

Attached: index.jpg (222x222, 11.77K)

>51st and 52nd
what does this mean?
no not that programming

Inspektor, my crate. Now.

Attached: operators.jpg (940x528, 76.18K)

Pretty much all of the west replaced local programming with 90% imports and 10% junk nobody wants to watch like daytime soaps. It's always going to be cheaper to just buy rights to something from another country.

This pretty much
globalism won
jews won
it's over