Wtf i want to join the military now

wtf i want to join the military now

Attached: 000EEDAM1RQFV6AU-C459.jpg (380x317, 38.16K)

Just in time for WW3.

Can't bruise the Cruise

Thomas cruz

If Tom Cruise was a city in California he'd be Santa Cruz

Bros if WW3 were to occur in the next few decades, what do you think would be the cause and the participants?

yep that's the purpose of propaganda films

After ASVAB and SAT I got offers from every branch and told I could go to West Point but decided to be a fat weird loser instead, in hindsight it was a good move because I'd be dead by now

Either Russia or America starts collapsing before the other does and they freak out and launch an attack as their dying gasp of power

Something something Germany

russia and china team up against the west because they cant cope with nato being top dog and everyone dies in nuclear hellfire. no conventional warfare will be fought

why this nostalgia trash was made?

HDCAM is out

If you join the Navy or Air Force you have a less than 1% chance of becoming a fighter jet pilot. Not only do you need peak physical and mental ability, you have to know how the jets work inside and out down to how every part functions

Dwayne.... You know you cant fly jets if your colorblind...

Top Gun is unironically one of the most effective recruitment commercials ever.

>american flag in every scene: the movie

sick of this

Much like WWI I expect it to start over some shitholes no one cares about. My most likely bet at this point is India vs. Pakistan, US provides support to India and China provides support to Pakistan and because the poos and the mudshits are retards with nukes it somehow spirals out of control.

You also have to be an officer which rules out the majority of the services and 100% of Any Forums users.

>wtf i want to join the military now
That's actually what happened with a lot of idiots. Navy set up recruitment booths outside cinemas while Top Gun was showing in 1986 and would snag young men pumped after seeing the movie.

Attached: Everything happens for a reason.jpg (811x707, 52.64K)

for me it's picrel

Attached: 1629430155200.jpg (261x381, 16.48K)

Good Goy

Fly airstrikes against Israel's enemies

Those Palestinians protesting illegal eviction? Those are terrorists who kill babies for fun.

wtf I want to join Scientology now.

Does the military pay Cruise to shill for them? That’s pretty based

wtf i want to play homoerotic beach volleyball now