This was delightful

this was delightful

Attached: B74B58F5-5B3B-4065-ADF8-A34C5717603F.jpg (220x326, 34.87K)

This was redditful and pozzed

It was genuinely horrible. The black detective was so generic and forgettable it was amazing. The plot felt totally unemotional and disconnected with a super formulaic feel. It felt like a feature length SNL skit from the Jew Island or something

yes, exactly. It is yet another satire/parody. This shit felt played out in the Adult Swim days.

I loved Rescue Rangers as a kid and I think kids today deserve something on that same level. Instead they get subversive drivel.

It cucked gen X and millennial manchildren so it's based

>all your childhood chararacters are in fact washed up actors
Bravo disney, bravo

I felt my foreskin pull back while watching this

it was shit, stop shilling

the detective was a small part of the plot though she definitely didn’t have the acting chops necessary to interact with cg characters.

there was nothing wrong with the plot. it was an enjoyable ride, a solid 7/10

it was a very fun film. my 5 year old niece loved it and wants to be an animator now.

that’s what happens to a lot of actors in real life, that’s kind of the whole joke. did it really hurt your feelings that much?

You will never convince me to watch this shit. I'm tired of memes, dishonesty and Jewish humour.

Tell her to learn computers because there's no real 2D animation in the whole movie.

>Seth Rogen
No

Why so much melodrama and fragility over a cartoon?

Boy I love deconstruction! Fuck sincerity amirite fellow bros?

He’s barely in it. Is a cameo more or less

they’re gonna put her into camps/classes for both 3D and 2D animation

It’s not a deconstruction. The characters get together and form an unjronic rescue rangers in the end

there were sincere moments

damn some of y’all just can’t have fun anymore. y’all need to get laid lmao

They have concentration camps for animators?
Wtf I knew work conditions were bad but I didn't think it'd be like that

Hello Jew.

It was enjoyable. I thought it would be funnier, though.

Watched two episodes of the original yesterday. Zipper is a pet, he's not a character. He's treated like that by everyone.
There were some kino references - Aliens and The Maltese Falcon.

The villains plot was to drive people insane with drugs to trick them into getting dangerous life altering surgery that made them hideous

It’s just (((their))) transphobia coming out again

Attached: B17246C8-79F1-4861-9419-1831BB1FDF1C.jpg (828x578, 173.22K)

>Watched two episodes of the original yesterday. Zipper is a pet, he's not a character. He's treated like that by everyone.
and in the context of the movie that was a character he played for the show. the same way chip and dale put on chipmunk voices for the show

Worst part about it is that it's not even funny. It's just a bunch of ironic memberberries served up with bad acting and a shit plot. It's just not good at all.

One thing I was kinda shocked by is how much third-party shit is in the movie. Lots of Viacom/Paramount properties. I wasn't aware of Disney making some kind of deal with them for this movie, so the amount of it all caught me off guard.

it was parody so they don’t need permission