Everything is political!!!

>everything is political!!!
>if you don’t pick a side, you’re supporting !!!
Sorry bunkertrannies and Any Forumstards, I will NEVER give a fuck about your gay political fights. Politics is for retards. I’m only here for comfy Television & Film discussion.

Attached: 5488F9D2-242C-48CF-84C6-27CD169FD073.jpg (400x400, 29.96K)

>Sorry bunkertrannies
BASED
>and Any Forumstards
cringe. ywnbaw tranny dilate

Exceedingly based post.
Too bad wingtards like larping as hysteric women and/or drooling village idiots so much.

>Sorry bunkertrannies
>cringe
>>and Any Forumstards
>based. touch grass chud have sex trump lost

Any Forumstard here, you're based. Don't engage in politics, unless you have real power, it's unproductive.

Basado

Attached: 1614087929374.png (550x550, 319.76K)

Based coward

>NOOO WE HAVE TO STOP WHITE GENOCIDE BY SEETHING ON Any Forums

Attached: 1858 - arm bloodshot_eyes crying firearm glasses gun hair hand holding_object irl_background manifesto mass_shooter open_mouth paper soyjak text variant_chudjak.png (680x414, 265.64K)

Doreen

Still trying I see. It’s never gonna work buddy :)

I have never voted and I never will

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33.21K)

LMAO YOU LOOK LIKE THIS

Attached: 1629963247435.png (800x387, 120.7K)

You're fucking gay.
Probably a comic book queer who wishes he could bury his gay nose in nikacados shit laden asshole.
Fuck television and film.
Its all gay propaganda to turn people into retarded ass philistines.

A thread died for this.

>Poor old Johnnie Ray
>Sounded sad upon the radio
>Moved a million hearts in mono
>Our mothers cried
>Sang along, who'd blame them?
>You've grown (You’re grown up!)
>So grown (So grown up!)
>Now I must say more than ever
>Come on Doreen

Attached: 1652463610897.gif (753x184, 59.98K)

Bros

Buddy? You mean Xister?

Unlike you, the epic online warrior faggot.

Based, imagine rotting your mind because of some retards online

>Politics is for retards
I agree that being obsessed with anything is retarded, but this statement is retarded. Faggot, OP.

the irony of it all is that neither of them have any financial or political influence whatsoever, so all their screeching is completely in vain

Any Forumscels and trannies will literally devote 24/7 to posting angrily on the internet thinking they are fighting for good kek

Horseshoe is true at least in part, neither will bear an offspring and are terminally online arguing identity politics. There's no doubt troons are superiorly mentally ill but in relation to how large of a group they are poltards aren't far behind

Was it worth making a whole thread about it? You're above it all, whoop de do. Smug faggot pats self on back, outstanding. Anyway, here's your (You), you puling mooncalf.