HEY SULLY

>HEY SULLY
>HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BETRAY YOUR OWN RACE

Attached: 7359D35A-4648-4252-B255-C856D9CC71F6.jpg (580x420, 178.41K)

>>HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BETRAY YOUR OWN RACE
Pretty ok, i think.

Attached: neytiri-avatar-dzheyk-salli.jpg (1332x850, 243.01K)

>get a taste of blue cat pussy
>immediately betray your race
sad

Better than being a corporate stooge, Jewly

I wish they’d upload my mentally ill ass into one of those blue niggers and let me return to monke forever.
I’m sick of being a person.

The Na’vi offered him a far superior life than the humans.
>can walk again
>stronger body
>can potentially have a family
>can connect with animals and nature
>knows there’s something after death awaiting him
But sure, he should feel guilty about not being a slave for the military

All he had to do was fuck over the rest of humanity.

The jewmanity fucked itself over

Fuck them, they destroyed their mother

Why don’t they just mine somewhere else on the planet like the should have done in the first place?

Why didn't Sully do his job and tell people to move?

JAKE-O!

Attached: 943335F3-C483-417D-B682-15581884499D.jpg (271x331, 21.87K)

cuz the fancy rocks were underneath the magic tree

Insert asian/hispanic and that's what's happening to the white race in America.

Humans gave him all of that
Aliens gave him a crumb of pussy and a wildlife tour

>can walk again
He was getting his legs back either way
>stronger body
>can potentially have a family
>can connect with animals and nature
Really grasping at straws here and they're all things he could have achieved to some degree as a human
>knows there’s something after death awaiting him
Nah. Realistically humanity would have just sent a bigger force back and ripped the planet apart in retaliation. Even if humanity was on the brink of collapse from their energy crisis, they'd most likely send nukes to destroy the planet as a final fuck you. So Jake traded his life, his species, and the Na'vi for maybe 10 years of fucking his alien girlfriend before the nukes hit

If you had a giant penis on your head that you could fuck anything with and mind control dinosaurs and dragons between hunting and fucking in front of the immortality brain sex tree or being a crippled zogbot with a useless limp dick you’d betray your race too

Did you not watch the movie, he has penis hair. He got a girlfriend. He rode a dragon around. He ate fresh meat, he fucked, he worshipped a tree god that he literally saw preserve the dead. He didn’t just get to walk as a Navi he got to live.

Touche.

Nah I'm not really into blue chicks

You get to ride a dragon around though. You will never die. When you get sick and old you just stay near the tree and when your time comes you get one final nut and you get to be in the sex tree and you can even have ghost sex with Sigourney Weaver if you want.

And I'm saying all that will end when humanity retaliates. I doubt their tree god will survive the planet getting glassed

nah dude, i wanna save the human race so that israel can continue being most important country on the planet, preserving the legacy of george floy and sunday footballs. have hte navi even heard about our lord and savior? we need to build buildings where we go and grovel like dogs. cant wait to see that new tv show about a mouse and fly and their 42 kids.

LOL he's literally part of an invading force hahaha