How can she get main roles in big budget films when everything she has done has been a flop?

How can she get main roles in big budget films when everything she has done has been a flop?

Attached: 1015305.jpg (1350x1800, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWG1W_Iqbt4
youtu.be/j9Mg-GRS46Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she lets them stick it in her arse

alien pusy

I want to flop right down in her bed desu

weird neck

She's some kind of alien creature. She looks completely inhuman. Like someone turned the ethnometer so aggressively toward the Slav end it broke.

Nepotism. Her dad's a banker of some description with an OBE.

24/7 spam

What did that scene where she lifted up her dress mean? She was covered in gross period blood or? Help me out here I’m a virgin

because empanadas.

My friend, OP, original poster, you do not understand how badly I want to...

MARRY HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT OP I CANNOT EXPRESS NOR COULD YOU FATHOR THE UNUBTAINABILITY OF THE ANA TAYLOR JOY GUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT FUCKING EXPRESSS HOW FUCKING BADLY I NEED THIS. I SWEAR TO GOD THE AMOUNT OF VEY ACOTRS HAVE BEEN PLENTIFUL BUT NOT ONE HAS BEEN SO STRANGLEY HOT. I WOULD DRAG MY FUCKING BALLS THROUGH THE INSIDE OF THE REACTOR A SECONDS AFTER THE CHERNOBLY MELTDOWN JUST TO LICK HER FUCKING FEET. I PRAY EVERY NIGHT THAT ONE DAY I MAY BE BLEED WITH JUST A SMIDGEN OF A CHANCE.

because she carries a lot of crystals
youtube.com/watch?v=mWG1W_Iqbt4

She's a hybrid human alien they're using to test the waters with before they start the mass breeding program

Dios mio, la bruja.

This but unironically

She looks so bad. Why doesn’t she just get work at a freak show? She could play characters like Carrie.

youtu.be/j9Mg-GRS46Y

You think the Hollywood producers are being nice by giving her an acting job and fame, but what’s actually happening is that she knows very well how ugly she is and she’s willing to do all sorts of things to keep that attention on her and make money.
Those type of actresses probably do the hardcore fetish stuff that some producers might be into.

this but actually she is a humanoid sloth

Attached: 123214124123.png (1000x1118, 763.67K)

She is a beautiful trad woman with a stable white boyfriend in a monogamous relationship. Take the degeneracy elsewhere

Attached: 3EE1378C-65AF-463D-88A4-F6D80E246A2C.jpg (1024x1280, 462.13K)

rude

>This could have been Princess Irulen
>Get Pugh instead

Why, Anyabros?

Next you’re gonna say that we should never complain about anything at all no matter what.
Look a high fashion models for example, they are all super skinny but only a very tiny percentage of the females of the world imitate them. I guess even they realise how retarded it is.
The people in charge of stuff are the true evil-doers of this world.

Neither of them are good choices, Sydney Sweeney on the other hand would have been an excellent choice.

Attached: 1630266972214.jpg (828x1033, 91.83K)

>s3x
>she is connected to British high society

Because the financial success of movies don't determine the demand for an actress.