Why did they ignore all of this and just make her end up with the fly? It makes no sense, the fly doesn't even talk...

Why did they ignore all of this and just make her end up with the fly? It makes no sense, the fly doesn't even talk, and gadget treats it like a pet

Attached: IMG_20220522_224038.jpg (870x498, 100.8K)

The show isn't canon in the universe of the movie. The show is just a show in it.

>the fly doesn't even talk, and gadget treats it like a pet
You know, white girls and their dogs.

((((why)))) indeed?

Attached: and gradually i began to hate them.jpg (475x562, 56.98K)

careful there chud.
Zipper is officially black now

>why does a shitty parody movie not make any sense
Imagine having a mental breakdown over this, at best its just worth a chuckle over it being a dumb inclusion, but you faggots took it to a new level

They were acting. Please tell me you don't think tv shows are real life.

STOP NOTICING THINGS CATTLE

Attached: 1653163654753.png (963x750, 705.1K)

Yiff in hell, furfag

LE SUBVERSION OF EXPECTATIONS

>It makes no sense
>Directed by Akiva Schaffer
>Written by Dan Gregor, Doug Mand
>Produced by David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman

Foreskin blood drenched claws types this

SOMETHING IN THE WAY

Attached: 1638030425738.gif (576x448, 644.87K)

Attached: IMG_20220522_225357_897.jpg (474x536, 40.69K)

You people are utterly pathetic to still be obsessed over a fucking children’s cartoon. This board really is filled with manchildren.

l'chaim

And yet, despite all your bitching, you stay.

Jews running Hollywood is a canard, goy.

Chip and Dale are both gay, so of course she wouldn't hook up with either of them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (260x194, 7.67K)

its getting harder and harder every day bros...

Attached: its all so tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

because according to the movie they were just actors acting in a show, how hard is it to understand a kids movie?

>remember that character from your childhood?
>yeah he's a cuck now haha

Attached: 1639764496793.jpg (1125x1907, 800.51K)

How am i a furfag? , i don't want to fuck gadget, i just don't want them to destroy the original pairing for the sake of subverting expectations, next they will make Bernard a cuckold while Bianca fucks Orville voiced by a nigger

Attached: images (74).jpg (500x291, 17.47K)

ship in hell furfag

Original creator of Rescue Rangers said that Gadget would never get a love interest among the crew since he was romantically oblivious to romance.

Attached: 78676765678.png (616x532, 45.68K)

>Slaps your waifu's ass with it's shit encrusted mandible

Attached: 1653171964153.png (384x715, 219.4K)

I will team up with furries to defeat the jews

You're absolutely an assblasted furry.
Go ahead and post the picture of "She was the sexual awakening for an entire generation." cope image from the furfaggots on Any Forums

Kek what is wrong with people
You can like furry girls without being autistic about it

They are actors, everything in the show is jusr acting

Exactly. This is why she was an autistic tech waifu. If she was getting dick she would have just been a trailer trash mechanic

>You can like furry girls
You sure can, we call them animal fuckers, and that's what you are. Please cry about it more dog fucker. Your cartoon rat girl crush that you jerk your cock to had cartoon sex with another cartoon animal for a joke and you're having a little furry tantrum over it.

he loved the movie though

>0.02 mousebux have been deposited in your account

>they literally show that all the cartoon characters are actors and none of the shows are real
>OP is so regarded he completely missed this plot point that was spoon fed through the entire movie

Fuck off

There's something inherently creepy about faggots obsessing with "manchildren". Eat a bullet, groomer.

Nice arguement, furfaggot.
How about you show us your chipmunk OC next post, at least you can give us something to laugh about on top of your greasy furry tears.

Why do you hate dogs

Attached: 1521369750590.jpg (1200x1146, 85.67K)

It doesn't matter, is like saying daisy ridley and adam driver must be a couple irl just because their character in sw are